GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
1708128164135.png

My condolences to Mark and his family.

Thoughts are with them.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
That’s sad, and didn’t Brodie just deal with the same thing recently? Wish him and his family the best.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
A sudden passing. I've been there.

Condolences to him and his family.

My condolences to Mark and his family.

I know what he is going through and it pains my heart.

May all our Dads in heaven R.I.P. 😢

Same here. The trama that comes with it is no joke.
Sadness for the family, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say there is a twinge of jealousy that he had his dad to this age.

I lost my dad when I was 18. Left the house to go on a date and came home to find he was gone, just like that.

Years of guilt that I wasn’t home when it happened and still wonder to this day if I’d been home if it would have ended differently as I could have administered CPR.

My kids missed out on meeting their Grandpa and he never got to really start to enjoy what he’d worked hard for his whole life.

Over 30 years later, his absence is still felt.

RIP dad…. :(

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Sadness for the family, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say there is a twinge of jealousy that he had his dad to this age.

I lost my dad when I was 18. Left the house to go on a date and came home to find he was gone, just like that.

Years of guilt that I wasn’t home when it happened and still wonder to this day if I’d been home if it would have ended differently as I could have administered CPR.

My kids missed out on meeting their Grandpa and he never got to really start to enjoy what he’d worked hard for his whole life.

It's unfortunate but Gio's dad was 75 years old. He's had a good life and saw his son's almost 20 year NHL career. I sympathize with your situation where you lost your dad at 18. That's a real tragedy.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

Oh my, and I thought losing my Dad at 23 was bad.

I really lost him at 22 when he went into a coma after brain surgery. He never came out of the coma and died a year later.

To this day, August 31st, September 23rd, and October 15th are terrible days for me.

In a way, I wish my Dad would have passed on August 31st. I had an entire year and a few weeks of hope and total anguish till my Dad succumbed to his condition.

I'm crying now thinking about everyone who has gone through the loss of a loved one, especially their parents.

😢😢😢😢

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Condolences to the Giordano family.

It's tough losing your father, it creates a hole inside you that never seems to go away. Just hang on to those happy memories and take a wander through them when you need his presence.

Reactions: LeafSteel

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4