Concussion Lawsuit vs Barrie

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Noticed a familiar name making a comment at the bottom of the article....Glenn Gumbley.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Noticed a familiar name making a comment at the bottom of the article....Glenn Gumbley.

Ha... it's like he has a bat signal that notifies him every time there is press about the CHL.

He needs to just go away, but he won't.

Is it just me or is the timing of this a little odd, in that the initial suit was filed in 2012?

Also... lol

The Colts also said in court documents that Chartrand went on to play for the balance of the 2010-11 season without complaint, and that he played the entire 2011-12 season with the Belleville Bulls, and further played with the OHL's Sudbury Wolves and Moncton Wildcats of the Quebec Major Junior league in 2012-13.

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
For fans who complain about the crack down on fight and the majors handed out for hits from behind and head shots this lawsuit is the reason why..........oh yeah and player safety!

Gr8northscout

Aug 29, 2012
Ontario
Lawsuit

For fans who complain about the crack down on fight and the majors handed out for hits from behind and head shots this lawsuit is the reason why..........oh yeah and player safety!

Teams in all sports better start doing their due diligence !
This is a warning shot for CHL hockey.

mouse 29

Apr 11, 2013
Barrie

agree with your comment, however I am a little confused. it was my understanding that the concussion was a result of a car crash and not an on ice incident. Also as I understand the crash happened later in the evening well beyond the teams curfew.

Not making excuses for the team,(if in fact they did clear him to play prematurely) just saying that even teenagers need to be responsible for their own actions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad