Tickets: Concert rear Stage 200 Level Seats

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I am an out of towner so last time I was in MSG was before the renovations and I'm not sure what has changed. Not a Rangers question but I could use some insight on some MSG seating options if that is OK to ask here. I'm planning on going to a Billy Joel concert and I'm looking at the following rear stage 200 level seats

216 Row 4 or 5
217 Rows 3, 4, 5
218 Row 4 or 5
219 Rows 3, 4, 5
219 BS6

One question is how is the bar stool row in 219? Thinking of getting it so that I can stand when I want to without worrying about someone being behind me. Other than the bar stool row the other sections/rows seem pretty similar but having not seen the seating area with the renovations is there anything I need to be aware of with any of those sections/rows?

Appreciate any help thanks.

Reactions: Ori

nyahay bus

Mar 2, 2011
The ceilings are low in those sections. It can be claustrophobic near the top of the sections. On the sides, not not buy anything higher than row 13 in the 200s, otherwise the bridges will block the sound. My recommendation: just show up at 6:30 night of the show and buy at the box office. I have gotten amazing wheelchair section seats on the platform above sections 108 and 109 at that time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad