Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
My money is on blue. Wouldn't want to disrupt that identity by returning to the colors that we should never have moved on from
I liked our 25 year anniversary throwbacks (see avatar). The classic white jersey with our new blue pants looked surprisingly sharp. Nice mashup of old and new style.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Any rumors on what the new third is going to look like?
Plz no Bolts.

I'd be okay with the retro. I don't really *like* those jerseys as an 82 gamer, but as a throwback I think it'd be cool every now and then.

BTW when the f*** are the Flames going to go back to the Red/Yellow and drop the damn black? Seriously the Red/Yellow is the sexiest f***ing jersey.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
quickly made these mock ups based off of a mix of retro and current.
tblightning_Jersey.jpg

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I like it. I could see more blue added in the logo. I like it as it is but I could see them do that.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
I like it. I could see more blue added in the logo. I like it as it is but I could see them do that.
Thanks, yeah I thought about giving a blue side to the bolt but wasnt sure stevie y and co would change the primary logo, so tried to make a concept as close to what I think they will do.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Blue in the logo would bleed into the black making it a muddy mess. The only way you could get away with it would be by adding white outlines (strokes) but imo that just looks unnecessary and a little too busy (like our previous logo). Personally I LOVE these, wish they were our primaries. I mean seriously am I crazy or would this not be the best we’ve ever looked. Imo it’s a no brainer.
E0D09090-5E1D-4180-8FD1-018AB5994A3E.jpeg

Attachments

• BAF8AC50-D664-4533-9EF7-DB25300AF7CD.jpeg
    BAF8AC50-D664-4533-9EF7-DB25300AF7CD.jpeg
    551.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Both of those would be cool.

I still think management is iffy to bring back retros though, mostly because of how much demand there would be for them to become the mains.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Both of those would be cool.

I still think management is iffy to bring back retros though, mostly because of how much demand there would be for them to become the mains.

Then it's not for an management team to dictate such terms to an fanbase. If black is what they want then that is what should be given.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Blue in the logo would bleed into the black making it a muddy mess. The only way you could get away with it would be by adding white outlines (strokes) but imo that just looks unnecessary and a little too busy (like our previous logo). Personally I LOVE these, wish they were our primaries. I mean seriously am I crazy or would this not be the best we’ve ever looked. Imo it’s a no brainer.
View attachment 125697

We could only be so lucky. We're gonna look like the Maple Wings and we're gonna like it dammit!

Reactions: JFleegs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad