Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
On YouTube today, the algorithm recommended a video from Epicurious called Price Points.
Price Points - YouTube

The Identity could swipe the format (cheap vs expensive has been popular on YouTube for a long time) but with Sparkman Wharf owners or chefs. Although I don't think they'll be so esoterically expert on their food, it'll show their ability to discern quality and maybe give some shopping tips, which I think meshes well with millennial interests in spending their money on things like avocado toast.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

I almost didn't post this as I don't see it having too much to do with Vinik/TBL, it occurred to me that MJ is probably just too culturally significant not to mention. How could I forget the events of the Space Jam?

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Before 2021 is a pretty long time based on how things are actually moving now. (Sparkman Wharf will open Nov 30th for example) The ConAgra site looks like it will be the caboose of the project.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Also, the Red Sox are World Series Champs and I believe Vinik still owns part of them, so congrats Mr. Vinik?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I will say that the women's cut of jerseys isn't that flattering by itself like this.

If they wanted to create a black third sweater that won't become the primary, mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->