Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
I'm trying to explain to my wife that (assuming the thirds are not BOLTS jerseys again) why I need a second Hedman jersey because my current Hedman jersey has bad luck (seriously our record is like 2-40 wearing that and Hedman has been injured twice while I wore it... I don't wear it anymore).
Dear god burn that thing.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I'm trying to explain to my wife that (assuming the thirds are not BOLTS jerseys again) why I need a second Hedman jersey because my current Hedman jersey has bad luck (seriously our record is like 2-40 wearing that and Hedman has been injured twice while I wore it... I don't wear it anymore).
So it took 40 L's for you to get a new one? :help:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I wouldn't bag the guy too hard. It's a Hedman jersey and that means its sacred and deserves all the chances it can get, even if it did prove to be bad luck at first. If I were Macho I would simply frame it within muh man cave and buy a sweet ass 2004 throwback if that was in fact what the Lightning decided to give us

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

all those kids playing outside though is an achievement.

I'm going to make a prediction as to the campaign. Given the way this commercial is done, I'm going to guess that the kid we're watching color is an outsider for liking hockey.

I'd guess the next part is that he hops on the 19/3 and starts shitposting.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlwaysSunnyInTampa

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
We getting a baby blue color jersey for our new 3rds? The kid is wearing an Adidas jacket :scared::scared::scared:
I think that may be a coincidence. A practicality of finding a shade of blue chalk that shows well on camera against the concrete.

If they are baby blue, everybody should brace for the Thrashers comparisons.

These past few posts could qualify for the branding/Water Street thread if a wise mod decides to move them.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I think that may be a coincidence. A practicality of finding a shade of blue chalk that shows well on camera against the concrete.

If they are baby blue, everybody should brace for the Thrashers comparisons.

These past few posts could qualify for the branding/Water Street thread if a wise mod decides to move them.
They could be bringing these back :sarcasm:

utBkDq1.png

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay

Listen bro, there is some serious bad juju going on with that jersey. Don't just get rid of it, thats the kind of shit you give to Frodo so he can cast it into the fires of Mount Doom kind of evil. Trust it to an expert

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I hope not, I’d like to see something new.
I would agree and want to see something new too if I didn't think they would screw it up badly. Ask any Floridian what a thunderstorm looks like. Lots of gray, the sky is black at night. The lightning looks off-white. Lots and lots of rain.

Gray, white, black, blue

A newer, simpiler logo I can accept. But botching the colors for just blue and white is unacceptable. The Esposito regime was a lot of things but at least they could get the colors of a thunderstorm correct

Reactions: berlin

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
y'all wanted a blue jersey back then.
I'd like to go on record that I was never one of those people. I loved our colors and our name. One of my earliest memories was the No Name Storm and other than sheer, raw power of the storm I remember how dark everything was. Since then it's been hurricanes, storm cells etc and I can attest that after 25 years of recollection that blue is not what I think of when I think of lightning and what comes with it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
And plus Esposito was a Bruin. We were black absolutely on purpose and my God it's glorious. If they bring the 2004 back I have to get a Hedman and Kucherov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad