Post-Game Talk: Complete Domination, Leafs win

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
The Ducks were awful, putrid.
indeed they were, the good news is the Leafs put in a full 60 mins and pushed the play in all 3 zones

they could have had one of those lackadaisical efforts

Muzzin Reilly were excellent

Dermott and Hainsey looking very solid

Jake had a great 1st period and then.............:( wha'happened

lots of opportunities created by every line

good job boy's

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Complete domination is right! First win-streak of 2019 and at a great time too.

Team has really come on last few and I'm loving it. They've looked themselves in the mirror and Muzz has taken them to another level. Just a beauty of a game tonight in EVERY respect.

Muzzin has been the perfect addition. 3 points tonight, with a beauty point BLAST! Hitting is contagious and it's showing.

Nylander was absolutely flying. Amazing game. AJ with one of his best games as a Maple Leaf. With how our dmen are slotted now, the defense looks SO much better.

Let's go thump those Sens!

Reactions: Duffman955

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
What's with the ?

He's bad, some people can't accept it
His contract sucks, deal with it

The end
The ? Is me wondering what you think a rant is.

The irony here is that it is a rant, despite what you said. But ranting about it is in fact not “dealing with it”. So you should be just as annoyed with the constant ranting free every game.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Z and Gards were standing still watching, then backing up and yielding the face-off circle to the Ducks for their only goal...it was bad...can't just stand back and let the opposition skate into your own zone so freely without a challenge.

yeppers, Nik had no idea what to do when Jake turned his back on the play and gave Rackell all that time and space to shoot

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
Brown is a black hole. I love the guy, but he's awful. It's time for him to be on the fourth line and then traded. He's been very serviceable but is not useful anymore.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
The ? Is me wondering what you think a rant is.

The irony here is that it is a rant, despite what you said. But ranting about it is in fact not “dealing with it”. So you should be just as annoyed with the constant ranting free every game.

I've accepted he sucks, that's "dealing with it"

Now I wait as our GM hopefully finds a sucker to take him and his contract off our hands

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
What is this Mango thing about? Are there any other fruits i missed on the team? Could we make a smoothie line?

Reactions: Al14

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
2 points against a weak team. Hopefully this builds some confidence and we close out more games.

Anaheim is probably one of the worst teams, if not the worst team we have faced this year. Not since the Randy C Leafs have I seen a team play so poorly.

With a defence like the Ducks they should be dominant down low, dominant in front of their net and dominant on the break out. They were horrible in all those areas, its was like watching Team Canada play vs Team China. It's such a side show I'm actually going to watch the Montreal game tonight, a rested Montreal vs a horrible Anaheim team. I suspect the way the Ducks were losing their temper and trying to play a bang and crash retribution game against us, we might see a rough game that ends in a total blow out. That team has stopped listening to Randy and he knows it.

It truly looks like Randy has lost control over his team, there is zero structure in their game. When people say managers have little control on what happens on the ice, the Winterpeg game and last night are examples of what happens when a Coach loses control of his team.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Brown is a black hole. I love the guy, but he's awful. It's time for him to be on the fourth line and then traded. He's been very serviceable but is not useful anymore.

Honestly not sure if your serious.
I think he has shown if he plays on one line for 10+ games he can be effective. He needs to have a role.

Loved his game yesterday

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad