Complete 2007 draft order

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
2nd round: Vancouver has the rights to Anaheim's 2nd, not Col, from the hiring of Randy Carlyle.

3rd round: Colorado has the rights to Anaheim's 3rd, while Tampa Bay has the rights to Col's 3rd. (George Parros trade and Shane O'Brien trade).

Edit: Who didn't Buffalo manage to sign, since you have a comp. pick going their way?

Walzy

3rd round: Colorado has the rights to Anaheim's 3rd, while Tampa Bay has the rights to Col's 3rd. (George Parros trade and Shane O'Brien trade).

is this already official ?
i know Tampa has Anaheim's 3rd and the right to swap with Colorado's 3rd and i'm pretty sure they'll do it...but did they already make the swap official ?

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
I haven't heard anything official yet, but we'd have to assume they make the swap, considering it'll be 15-16 picks apart.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Does Detroit give Florida their first round pick this year? The reports are split out there.

I don't think so. Believe the conditions on that to happen was Detroit getting to the final or Bert finishing top five in Detroit playoff scoring. Neither happened.

________

Feb 6, 2006
Seachd said:
I wonder why they get one this year, and not last year, when Kryukov "needed" to be signed, if not for the whole transfer mess.
I believe they asked for a extension to sign him, which was granted.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Islanders have an option on whether or not they take the Flyers 3rd this year, or the Flyers 2nd next year.

AVS1819

Apr 4, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
is this already official ?
i know Tampa has Anaheim's 3rd and the right to swap with Colorado's 3rd and i'm pretty sure they'll do it...but did they already make the swap official ?

Anaheim had the right to swap the 3rd rounder for a 2nd rounder. When they traded the pick to Tampa, the right to swap is terminated.

Walzy

Anaheim had the right to swap the 3rd rounder for a 2nd rounder. When they traded the pick to Tampa, the right to swap is terminated.

source ? link ?
all i've heard is that Anaheim acquired the right to swap their own 3rd rounder with the Avs' 3rd rounder....and with the the Tampa-trade the right to swap went along with the pick to Tampa

Zim

Jan 19, 2006
Have the Kings stated whether they're taking Vancouver's 2nd rounder this year or not? If they don't then that pick becomes Chicago's from the Smolinski trade.

________

Feb 6, 2006
Thanks for putting this list together!

166. San Jose Sharks(COL) - this pick still belongs to Colorado I believe. Sharks acquired a 6th in 2008 for Parker.

Sharks acquired Colorado's 6th in 2007 from the Michael Vernace deal last year.
Edit: guess someone said that above.

Have the Kings stated whether they're taking Vancouver's 2nd rounder this year or not? If they don't then that pick becomes Chicago's from the Smolinski trade.

I don't think anything has been said yet, any word on when they have to decided by? (like June 15th or something?

Any word on if the Panthers received the Pens own fourth rounder, Florida's own fourth rounder, or the Wings fourth rounder?
(in the Joel Kwiatkowski deal)

Last edited:

________

Feb 6, 2006
I guess the Sabres passed on the comp pick this year, instead they'll wait another year.
I'll re-edit the list later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad