Compare a Prospect to an NHL Player

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Thought I'd get this response. Not negative so much but I'd expect more for a top 10 pick.

Tanguay averages out to about 69 points a season including 4 seasons of 70 points or better, you'd expect more than that from a top 10 pick?

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Tanguay averages out to about 69 points a season including 4 seasons of 70 points or better, you'd expect more than that from a top 10 pick?

Well maybe I have different thoughts on how a center would project of his skill caliber. Not saying those numbers arent good because they are I just dont like Tanguay :P

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
The Saad - Hartnall comparison is pretty weak, Saad isn't nearly as physical and has a higher upside, think of a player with a power forward type body but doesn't playing the typical power forward type game with good offensive skills

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
The Saad - Hartnall comparison is pretty weak, Saad isn't nearly as physical and has a higher upside, think of a player with a power forward type body but doesn't playing the typical power forward type game with good offensive skills

Soo a Malkin,Forsberg type? Use's his skill more than his body but can play the body when needed to?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad