GDT: Communtiy of MY EMOTIONS! New Jersey Devils at Columbus Blue Jackets. 7pm MSG+

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
torts scheduled a practice for them today, which was supposed to be a day off. they are going to come at us on friday angrier than a room full of gorillas that just watched their babies get doused with soy sauce and microwaved for 6 hours. should be a really good test
that's quite the creative scenario you've come up with

Reactions: glenwo2

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I don't think it's fair to say that we can't. It is a match up of different styles no doubt, and you have to kind of expect a good grinding team to pin us deep at times, just have to keep them to the outside as much as we can, and lean on Cory. Then we have to capitalize on our chances when we do break out.
I think we're just relying too much on young guys who aren't strong enough to push through those slow it down grinding teams right now. That will change as these guys age.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Great win, but they can't continue to just show up for the second and third periods. I can't remember the last game they actively had a good first period.
I thought Colorado was a good 1st period. Same with Detroit (even though we got scored on in the first minute of the game) and from what I remember, Vancouver was a good one. Minnesota, Florida, Arizona, all really horrid 1st period's. Last night's wasn't that good, but it wasn't as bad as those other 3. Especially when considering strength of competition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad