Comments on Boyd so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFlames

Jan 12, 2004
I haven't been able to see him but from what i have read he has played VERY solid both nights. I am not sure WHY he sould not make the team. Yes, there may be mroe established players out there but it clearly appears Boyd wants to be on the team much mroe than many of the guys and has played amazing. he has shown offensive chances, strong cyling/forechecking, etc. From my outlook on the Sutter's style of pcikign players, they do not choose on talent alone. They look for the guys who will give 110% every game and Boyd seems to be one of the guys. I honestly think he coudl make it as a 4th liner this year.

Any thoughts?

shoyen

Feb 11, 2003
St. Albert, Alberta
Visit site
Patrick - Flames Fan said:
I haven't been able to see him but from what i have read he has played VERY solid both nights. I am not sure WHY he sould not make the team. Yes, there may be mroe established players out there but it clearly appears Boyd wants to be on the team much mroe than many of the guys and has played amazing. he has shown offensive chances, strong cyling/forechecking, etc. From my outlook on the Sutter's style of pcikign players, they do not choose on talent alone. They look for the guys who will give 110% every game and Boyd seems to be one of the guys. I honestly think he coudl make it as a 4th liner this year.

Any thoughts?

Im just wondering if you have actually watched any of the games to make this statement?

Im not saying that Boyd hasnt played well, because from most accounts people say that he has played pretty good. But to say that Boyd wants to be there "much more than many of the guys and has played amazing" may be to much..... Im sure all of the players at camp want to make this team, and all have been working extremely hard to do it. It will be no big surprise if Boyd does or does not make the team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad