OT: Coming soon to a Bay Area near you.... Me! (looking for ticket Apr 23 vs Dallas)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
If you haven't read the ticket exchange thread, I am provisionally planning on being in SJ next month for a few days. Enough time to catch 3 games (hopefully the last 3 home games). But before I can book my trip and finalize everything, I need to make sure I can get some tickets for those games.

I know that's why we have the ticket exchange thread, but I also know that not everyone reads that thread every day and it's very possible that people are holding onto potential tickets to sell for games that far off. So that's why I went and made this thread: to try and speed things along so I can book my flight/hotel now and not leave this all until the last minute.

Anyway, down to business: I need to get tickets for the last 3 home games (18th vs Min, 21st vs Clb, 23rd vs Dal) and I need to get them fast so that I know I have games to go to if I come down. I posted in the ticket exchange thread, but I really need to sort this out ASAP.

Provisionally, I have an offer on the table for a pair of tickets for the Wild game from Iron Chef, but I want to still see if there are other offers in case he's found a buyer since he contacted me.

If possible I'd like to get a pair of tickets for two of the games, and a single for the other (especially if the single means I can hang out with someone from HF instead of sitting by myself. and hey, you'd get to bask in the reflected glory of a prestigious HF mod :sarcasm: :D) but if I can only get a a pair for one game and singles for the others, that's fine too. Reason being is that my mom is coming down as well to visit a friend in the area and since I managed to turn her into a Sharks fan a few years ago, she wants to see a game or two live as well (though she's not too happy about the Murray trade :laugh:)

Let me know if you can hook me up, please. And yes I know that ticketmaster or stubhub are options. But I'd rather buy from fellow HFers and not deal with fees or jacked up prices or anything.

So hey, maybe I'll see you all next month. Don't worry, I'd be sure to leave the banhammer at home. ;)

(PS, I already know all I need to about flights and hotels and whatnot. I'm just trying to push the ticket-buying process along so I can make final confirmations)

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Hey Nem - pretty good chance my seats will be available for the game on April 21st, but I have 3 seats - would you have any interest in all 3 or just 2. They're in sect 228, top row on the stairs.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hey Nem - pretty good chance my seats will be available for the game on April 21st, but I have 3 seats - would you have any interest in all 3 or just 2. They're in sect 228, top row on the stairs.

I'd only really need 2, but seems like the other one could go to Sonoma (hard to reflexively not call you NBSF :laugh:)

How much you want for 'em?

and if I took those, that would give me pending deals for the Minnesota and Columbus games. That just leaves the 23rd vs Dallas.

If I can only get a single for that one that's fine.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I'd only really need 2, but seems like the other one could go to Sonoma (hard to reflexively not call you NBSF :laugh:)

and if I took those, that would give me pending deals for the Minnesota and Columbus games. That just leaves the 23rd vs Dallas.

My cost - $40 each. I just need to double check w/ someone that it's OK to sell these, should know in an hour

Edit - They're yours if you want them...

Last edited:

SpaceCoastShark

Look what the cat dragged in
Apr 8, 2009
Space Coast, FL

Yeah, I'd be up for the 3rd. Let me know!
-NBSF ;)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I now have tickets for the 18th game vs Minnesota and the 21st vs Columbus. Thanks to everyone who offered, and thanks to Iron Chef and Stalockrox for the tickets.

That said I am still looking for a ticket or pair of tickets to the April 23rd game vs Dallas

If anyone a pair for sale that'd be awesome. And if not, if they just have a single spare and want to hang out with someone of limited internet fame, I'd like that too :laugh:

Thanks.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Bump because I'm still looking for a ticket or tickets for the 23rd vs Dallas.

I really wanted to use that last game as an opportunity to meet/hang out with some HF people, so if anyone has a single ticket available (especially if it's somewhere that other HF posters sit) I'd really appreciate it.

If no such ticket exists, then just a pair somewhere in the arena would be cool too. I'm going down to SJ on my trip regardless, this will just determine whether I get to go to a 3rd and final game or just the two I have tickets for already.

thanks

rgb63

Jan 29, 2009
Check Craigslist closer to game day if nothing comes up here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad