Columbus Thread VI (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Can we not buy tickets for game 4?? Everything I click on takes me to game 3 tickets only, need game 4. Unable to find anything on the Blue Jackets website.

Nvm: links on the official CBJ were not working, no matter what you clicked on sent you to game 3.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Wondering if anyone has ever had standing room only tickets?
What is the cost?
How was the view?
Any idea when they'll be released for game 3?

I liked them. But I enjoy standing for the playoff games. The standing area is in lower bowl at top of sections usually behind handicap areas where the wheelchairs are. You are assigned to a section along with maybe 20 other people at most so you have your own assigned space and no one-stands in front of you(unless I guess a handicap person decides to stand during the game, but that hasn’t happened to me)

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005
Selling a 1/4 season package in Sec. 201 Row A Seats 18-19 at early renewal cost. If you are interested PM me.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I have 3 extra tickets for Game 6 in 217 if interested. Selling at my cost of $107 each. Let me know if interested.

These are now sold.

Last edited:

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I think part of it is that partial season ticket holders get allotted tickets for the first 2 home games for each round because they are guaranteed on their plans. It creates more general ticket available at the public onsale as well as a general fear of people not buying game 6 tickets until they know it is confirmed. I don't think people realize how ticketmaster works on the refund policy if the games doesn't get played.

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005
Selling a 1/4 season package in Sec. 201 Row A Seats 18-19 at early renewal cost. If you are interested PM me.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Got a call from my season ticket rep. CBJ are offering “multi-year” season ticket packages. Basically, anyone agreeing to automatically renew their seats every year for next 7 years will avoid the 5% ticket tax for those 7 years. Nice loophole. Additionally, CBJ cap any price increases on tickets to 4% per year. I was told there wasn’t an obligation to renew all 7 years, it’s just automatically done unless ticket holder cancels before normal renewal deadline.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Got a call from my season ticket rep. CBJ are offering “multi-year” season ticket packages. Basically, anyone agreeing to automatically renew their seats every year for next 7 years will avoid the 5% ticket tax for those 7 years. Nice loophole. Additionally, CBJ cap any price increases on tickets to 4% per year. I was told there wasn’t an obligation to renew all 7 years, it’s just automatically done unless ticket holder cancels before normal renewal deadline.

I signed my 7 year agreement a couple weeks ago. I really love that the team was looking out for STH and worked out this loophole.

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
Really wishing they didn’t change the 6 game package to an 8 game package with a “free” preseason game package. Being out of state and traveling in for the games, it’s tough to justify the expense of two more trips a season

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Hey all. I have Dish Network. They’re in a now 2 month long dispute with FSN. I need a link for a good streaming option to watch Jackets. I’m looking for something free that requires no sign up. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Hey all. I have Dish Network. They’re in a now 2 month long dispute with FSN. I need a link for a good streaming option to watch Jackets. I’m looking for something free that requires no sign up. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
bluejackets.com will provide for home games during the preseason. For the season itself... site rules prohibit discussing such, I'm afraid.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC

My Dad got Hulu to watch Reds games

Sabo0290

Lost along the wing
Aug 28, 2015
Dayton
My Dad got Hulu to watch Reds games

I got Hulu over Sling for this season as Sling didn't carry both Fox Sports Ohio channels, so there were times I missed games. I was also able to log in to the Fox Sports Go app and watch last nights preseason game as well.

bluejackets.com will provide for home games during the preseason. For the season itself... site rules prohibit discussing such, I'm afraid.

I was thinking they just meant in terms of Hulu or Sling, or any of the current streaming services that are basically cable.

Awagner3018

Sep 27, 2018
Good Morning All,

Im bringing my girlfriend down from Toronto for the game on Friday it will be her first ever NHL game any suggestions on where to eat or hangout before and after the game? We are staying in the German Village.

thanks

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Good Morning All,

Im bringing my girlfriend down from Toronto for the game on Friday it will be her first ever NHL game any suggestions on where to eat or hangout before and after the game? We are staying in the German Village.

thanks

There is an alley alongside the east entrance to the arena. Lots of bars and restaurants, including the best hockey bar in town, the R Bar. It is near the north end of the alley. There is a party on the plaza for opening night that day, as well. Festivities begin around 3:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->