Columbus Thread VI (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I'm quarter season and never had that option so I've usually gone in on this presale to buy tickets for myself and my friends so we can sit together. I assumed it would start this week. It just seems odd its all listed on TM before I ever got a notification from the team it was coming.
It is odd you didn't get notified. I've always got games I didn't have from Stub Hub and TicketIQ and the like. I feel better this way as far as authenticity, never had a problem with second hand sites, but have heard stories.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
It is odd you didn't get notified. I've always got games I didn't have from Stub Hub and TicketIQ and the like. I feel better this way as far as authenticity, never had a problem with second hand sites, but have heard stories.
I'm going to assume there is an email that will be delivered tomorrow. I think they didn't want to send anything out unless it actually looked like we had a solid shot of making it. I'm also going to assume the password being used will be my account number like previous yers unless I'm told otherwise.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I'm going to assume there is an email that will be delivered tomorrow. I think they didn't want to send anything out unless it actually looked like we had a solid shot of making it. I'm also going to assume the password being used will be my account number like previous yers unless I'm told otherwise.
There was a PW other than account number. I got the email the day of the Edmonton game, hows that for timing?

To clarify my last post, I like buying tickets better from the team or TM for authenticity than second hand sites.

Cluttered

Jul 16, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
Hi everyone, Wild fan here who wants to add a CBJ jersey to her collection
I'm looking for a blank reebok premier men's size small alternate (cannon) jersey
Not interested in the Adidas one, used is fine, can't find a single one for sale online! Scoured ebay and all of the reputable sites
If anyone has one for sale or knows where i can find one for sale, please let me know! Must be able to ship to Canada

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
The Ticketmaster game was brutal this morning. I eventually got additional tickets for games 1 and 2, but seemed like every time I'd select a pair of seats, they'd get sold before I could complete the transaction.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The Ticketmaster game was brutal this morning. I eventually got additional tickets for games 1 and 2, but seemed like every time I'd select a pair of seats, they'd get sold before I could complete the transaction.
Yeah, they went super quick. Believe G1 was sold out of pairs (for todays presale only) by 11am

IndyDave

Jul 30, 2005
Coming from Indy, I can't even think of buying tickets until the schedule is announced (really need a weekend game) so it will be the secondary market for me (just like Game 3 was).

Can anyone tell me what the face value on the next round is? Lower end zone, club, uppers.

Thanks

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I got 4 for each of the potential home games. I know they'll all be taken by friends as I did the same for the first round. I did notice how quickly the presale went. Considering they lowered the ticket limits and they disappeared pretty quickly, did they have less available to sell for this round or is this all due to the increased demand? I had no issues buying tickets on my presale for round 1.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Coming from Indy, I can't even think of buying tickets until the schedule is announced (really need a weekend game) so it will be the secondary market for me (just like Game 3 was).

Can anyone tell me what the face value on the next round is? Lower end zone, club, uppers.

Thanks
Not sure about club. Upper level is 95.00 and lower bowl ends are 165.00

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio

Thanks

Any and all uppers were $95. Lower was $165, sideline through sides with of course exceptions for glass and Lexus Lounge. Lounge tix were $350 if I am not mistaken. Club were $175, no matter the section.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased

Thanks

Jackets will be the low seed no matter who they play, so I think the schedule would be the same, so Sunday and Tuesday.

Reactions: CPTN71

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
For round 1 I bought tickets for game 1 and used my qtr plan ticket for game 2.

For round 2 I decided to just use the qtr plan ticket game 2 and for the 1st game to just go down to the arena district and bar hop

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Kellen

Apr 17, 2019
Any chance anyone has a spare ticket stub and or the front page of the sports section of the Columbus Dispatch- assuming it is about the Jackets advancing- willing to PayPal whatever you deem fair.

Been a jackets fan for 15 years- live in Syracuse and couldn’t make it work to go yesterday but I’d love those two items for my
Man cave

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Jackets will be the low seed no matter who they play, so I think the schedule would be the same, so Sunday and Tuesday.
If BOS/TOR goes 7, their game 7 is Tuesday night. If that is the case, Game 1 is probably Thursday. If it happens that way, games 3 and 4 could be weeknight games.

Reactions: CPTN71

IndyDave

Jul 30, 2005
Any and all uppers were $95. Lower was $165, sideline through sides with of course exceptions for glass and Lexus Lounge. Lounge tix were $350 if I am not mistaken. Club were $175, no matter the section.

Thanks. Appreciate the info.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Any chance anyone has a spare ticket stub and or the front page of the sports section of the Columbus Dispatch- assuming it is about the Jackets advancing- willing to PayPal whatever you deem fair.

Been a jackets fan for 15 years- live in Syracuse and couldn’t make it work to go yesterday but I’d love those two items for my
Man cave
I might have both for you. Shoot me a message with your info.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Has anyone ever gone through vividseats.com to buy tickets? I'd like to know if anyone has had experience buying through them before I make a purchase.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I've used Vivid before. No issues. Also sold on Vivid, and prefer to sell on Vivid.

Thanks! I'm just not sure what the advantage is (if any) waiting for the pre-sale tomorrow or buying them now through Vivid. Is the pre-sale for STHs only (which I'm not)?

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
OK - thanks for the clarification. I just want to make sure I get my tickets now and keep the opposition fans outside the arena :D

No worries, I would defintely recommend logging on a preparing before the onsale begins. Don't wait until 10:00. Ticketmaster has a new feature I've seen over recent events over the last year where they create a queue and then the randomly assign you a spot in the queue order when the onsale opens up. If you wait until 10 to try to get in the page you'll automatically go to the end of the line.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
No worries, I would defintely recommend logging on a preparing before the onsale begins. Don't wait until 10:00. Ticketmaster has a new feature I've seen over recent events over the last year where they create a queue and then the randomly assign you a spot in the queue order when the onsale opens up. If you wait until 10 to try to get in the page you'll automatically go to the end of the line.

That's good to know - thanks again. The process sounds almost as hairy as logging on the Southwest Airlines website 24 hours before your flight to get the best possible spot in line lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad