GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets vs New Jersey Devils: Close Hallcounters of the Nico Kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Columbus Blue Jackets vs New Jersey Devils
Tuesday, February 20th, 7:00PM

Prudential Center

Hall-Hischier-Palms
Bratt-Zacha-Stafford
Coleman-Zajac-Noesen
Pietla-Boyle-Hayes

Greene-Vats
Moore-Severson
Butcher-Lovejoy

Kinkaid

At the edge of space time there exists a place...
139639.gif

Here all the Taylor Halls from different dimensions meet to finally make the playoffs and rig the draft lotto...
168001.gif

And they all bring their Nicos too. Though there is one Evil Hall trying to spread cancer...
tumblr_inline_nv0as9VeMF1s6iikf_500.gif

They are kidnapping all the good Nicos and must be stopped if we are to win...
giphy.gif

Now that the cancer is dead, we can send the Nicos home and continue our playoff push. Although it appears someone else was controlling the evil Hall...

tenor.gif

Devils...

giphy.gif

Now back to some interdimensional cable...
yBsjneK.gif

Last edited:

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Nice! I think our team confuses other fan bases becaus if you only look at stats we are just Hall. The injuries and stretches of bad goaltending make the Devils look easier to play against then it is. Bewildering them all when they lose. I love reading other teams GDTs.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Looks like Butcher is in for Mueller. I really hope they're just trying to showcase Lovejoy lol

Vatman45

Feb 20, 2018
Still find it funny how Hall disses Vatanen’s hug attempt :laugh:

Where can I find it, I would like to see it:laugh:

Never mind I found it from Highlights, poor Sami... But hello everyone, I am new here and this is my first post here, even though I have been following the conversation ever since Vatanen joined the team. The last two years haven't been the best periods in Sami´s career, but I really hope that he will find his game again as a Devil. And usually Vatanen performs better when the spring comes, so I think there will be better times ahead of us. But I also hope that he will focus on his skating and his speed next summer, then he would be a real asset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad