GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets at New Jersey Devils|12:30 pm|12-23-18

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Going to potentially miss part of this one as today is my aunt's birthday, and we didn't think scheduling a lunchtime gathering would conflict with anything. Oops.

(No, I don't have a good excuse for missing yesterday, other than "I'd had a long week and was really tired and thought it was 7pm")

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I'm too hungover for this!

Kidding, of course. I will head to a bar to watch the Browns and the Jackets.

Also, I stopped in Old Skool last night and there was no one in there. The smell of smokey goodness was still in the air. I will have to try their smoked wings

Last edited:
Reactions: Monk

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Sounds like a dumb move, esp since Bob probably has a giant bruise on his collar bone tonight.
3rd game in 4 days too. Granted they get 3 days completely away from the ice on the break but I'm really surprised Korpi didn't get a start in 1 of the 2 games this weekend. He hasn't seen the ice since he allowed that one to sneak past him along the post in the Vancouver game.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
3rd game in 4 days too. Granted they get 3 days completely away from the ice on the break but I'm really surprised Korpi didn't get a start in 1 of the 2 games this weekend. He hasn't seen the ice since he allowed that one to sneak past him along the post in the Vancouver game.
I mean it's Torts. Mr "i don't believe in getting tired, they are professional athletes." They will have a break after that, but guy was stunged by that shot in 1st period, so he was jumping like a bunny to avoid getting shot in that area again. But Torts didn't have any sympathies to him, when he was complaining about his chest protector. So..

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Bob is playing again today. Sounds like an official vote of no confidence in Korpisalo going forward.

Or maybe Bob convinced the management that he needs more TOI to maintain/improve his game. Either way: Korpi should be playing today, especially when its NJD they are facing.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Power play is so bad. No excuse with guys like Cam, Bread and Jones for it to be this bad. Hopefully they make me eat my words on this second PP.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->