Columbus Blue Jackets: 2 regulation losses in the last 62 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
You don't often see a rookie goalie come in and post that many shutouts. That's where my vibe is coming from. Gear down, turbo.

Oh, so no similarities?

I can assure you if I was "geared up" you would know it. I'm tame.

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Every one is trying to.. but this team is one thing .. resilient. Should be interesting the rest of the way. Probably stick with all the same players because Trades arent going to do anything. Should get some starters back. It could be worse lol

I remember the 550 man games lost year and GMDM, trust me I know it can get worse lol.

Reactions: Viqsi

GOilers88

Upside Down Canadian Flag
Dec 24, 2016
Okay, that's fine for you to believe. But I already pointed out why "Steve Mason vibes" doesn't make sense.
They're both young goalies that play for CBJ who have both posted really solid shutout numbers as rookies in the league.

Makes enough sense for me. That's the beauty of opinions.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
They're both young goalies that play for CBJ who have both posted really solid shutout numbers as rookies in the league.

Makes enough sense for me. That's the beauty of opinions.

Youre right.

You know, he’s won a lot of games recently. Like, a lot of games. And he’s played well. You know who else did that for the CBJ? Bobrovsky. Elvis is giving me Bobrovsky vibes.

You see how ridiculous this sounds?

GOilers88

Upside Down Canadian Flag
Dec 24, 2016
Youre right.

You know, he’s won a lot of games recently. Like, a lot of games. And he’s played well. You know who else did that for the CBJ? Bobrovsky. Elvis is giving me Bobrovsky vibes.

You see how ridiculous this sounds?
Not at all. I see you going out of your way to be a prick because a couple of people shared a thought that clearly rubs you the wrong way. Wrong enough that you're doing your damnedest to show them how wrong and stupid their opinions are.

That's what's ridiculous. But you do you:thumbu:

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Not at all. I see you going out of your way to be a prick because a couple of people shared a thought that clearly rubs you the wrong way. Wrong enough that you're doing your damnedest to show them how wrong and stupid their opinions are.

That's what's ridiculous. But you do you:thumbu:

At least we’re on the same page

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Losing Jones is HUGE but they played Tampa to a tie last night without him and you know Tampa was up for that game. As the NBC commentators must have said a few hundred times, it was the first time they had played since last year's playoff series. That this team is even sniffing the playoffs is amazing.

They are without the following players from last year's playoff series. Practically half of the team and definitely the best players on the team.
Panarin
Bobrovsky
Duchene
Atkinson
Jones
Texier
Anderson
Dubinsky
Dzingel
Korpisalo

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
3 losses in 5 days now. 2 OT, 1 regulation.
OT losses are fine. Especially with the players missing. The regulation loss was also a game we were winning almost all game so nothing but positives to look at.

As a guy from day 1 torts hire being a fan he is killing it this year. We have to be at about already 300 man games lost.

The 1 thing I do have to admit Inwas wrong about was the Goalie situation after a slow start I was wanting to bring up VV and the russian and while they might be as amazing as Elvis and Korpi... but those 2 have the experience and maturity to lead thenway where as those kids need a little more time.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Seth Jones making a case for MVP

:(

(just to be clear I am not trying to talk ****)

absolutely a heavy impact player, and that is very quantifiable right now. 6 straight losses since Jones went on the IR.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
You can see how Elvis got his shutouts. Columbus play such an effective stifling game but the Flyers showed you get pucks past him if you just get it round the defense.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
You can see how Elvis got his shutouts. Columbus play such an effective stifling game but the Flyers showed you get pucks past him if you just get it round the defense.

Getting around the defense is much easier now that Seth Jones is out. And Murray. And Kukan. And the best defensive forward Wennberg.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Bjorkstrand out for the year with a broken ankle now.....

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad