HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Colt.45Orr!

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Thanks! I don't need a thread; I actually believe that we should just have 1 thread for all the Bday wishes.... anybody with me on this?

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Thanks! I don't need a thread; I actually believe that we should just have 1 thread for all the Bday wishes.... anybody with me on this?
@Gee Wally - what do you think? Now that we can @ people, they would receive notification of their greetings. I can just change the subject line daily. It would clean up the boards a bit.
I’ll leave it to you.

Reactions: Colt.45Orr

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
one of my fav`s here regardless that we don`t always see eye to eye on everything which is exactly what makes this board so fun...............and aggravating at times. Happy birthday friend

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
one of my fav`s here regardless that we don`t always see eye to eye on everything which is exactly what makes this board so fun...............and aggravating at times. Happy birthday friend
Yup, I can be a little jerkish at times, perhaps, but I enjoy the dialogue and lack of group-think.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yup, I can be a little jerkish at times, perhaps, but I enjoy the dialogue and lack of group-think.

Never found you jerkish, found that you have opinions and aren`t one to just spit them out without offering your reasoning behind why you feel this way. Hope ya had a great day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad