Colorado's entire top line were drafted 1 spot ahead of Florida

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
I'm fairly certain we had a thread about this like last week.

Or it was discussed in Rantanen's thread, idk.

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
These two teams have developed somehow a lot of history between them. Looking forward to rematch of 96.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Must have been nice sucking before the draft lottery got ridiculous. Although obviously, Rantanen was an amazing pick outside of that

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Rantanen has to hurt them the most, but I'd personally take all three Avs players over their Florida counterparts.

Florida got to pick directly ahead of us in 2018. Maybe Denisenko turns out to be miles better than Kaut and things balance out a bit.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Yes, it has been reported that he was on the radar for sure. Thus why it stings even more.

Yeah, that would sting then.

For the Leafs, the one that stings is Aho. Apparently we were going to take him or Dermott. Decided to go with a D instead of Aho and then Carolina took Aho with the next pick.

Dermott has turned out to be a good D with top four potential but Aho is fricking Aho.

Imagine walking out of that 2015 draft with Marner and Aho as your two picks? :(

Reactions: jetsforever

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
The only real sinker for FLA here is Rantanen just before Crouse. The other 2 picks are a wash in my opinion.

Put Rantanen with Barkov/Hubby, and it would be similar to the Colorado line. Maybe not exactly as productive, but very dominant nonetheless.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad