Post-Game Talk: Colorado vs SENS Wed. 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Here we go~ Another 3 games in 4 nights.... (again)

O.png
vs. :avs

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Bad timing for White to get injured as far as maintaining his spot in the roster. It will be interesting to see where Boucher slots him when he returns. Out till after the All Star break.

Also talking about Wolanin and puck moving D.. on high end teams ; Sounds like he's staying in the line-up ... :amazed:

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-1200/boucher-happy-to-be-getting-bodies-back-1.1241228
So if Chabot's back on Wednesday, who's playing LD? 3 spots for 4 players: Chabot - Wolanin - Lajoie - Boro...

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Bad timing for White to get injured as far as maintaining his spot in the roster. It will be interesting to see where Boucher slots him when he returns. Out till after the All Star break.

Also talking about Wolanin and puck moving D.. on high end teams ; Sounds like he's staying in the line-up ... :amazed:

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-1200/boucher-happy-to-be-getting-bodies-back-1.1241228

Wolanin looked decent in his recent NHL games. I suspect Borowiecki may be on trading block for the TDL along with our high-priced UFAs (Duchene, Stone, Ceci, Dzingel.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Wolanin looked decent in his recent NHL games. I suspect Borowiecki may be on trading block for the TDL along with our high-priced UFAs (Duchene, Stone, Ceci, Dzingel.

No way Boro gets traded. First of all, we won't get the value that he holds with this org. Secondly he's the next C of this team.

Reactions: Beville

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Honestly though, this season has had the worst scheduling in team history. They crammed all the games in small clusters separated by overlong breaks. It sucks.

Reactions: Deku

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

He should not have been taken out vs the Ducks imo.. Anyway will Boucher go with his fave 11-7 or will he take Boro or Lajoie out to play Wolanin. Soon to possibly have 9 healthy D something has got to give. I hope Wolanin continues to make his case. I prefer to see the mobility and puck moving capability in the lineup. Puck retrieval ; and moving the puck up on the stick of one of our forwards and being able to jump in effectively into the offense has been very welcome. We now have our Puck movers all on the left side now. Falk will likely get waived; Could they contemplate trading Boro? I'd have no issue with them moving Ceci and running with Demelo, Jaros and Harpur on the right side for this year.

Reactions: Cosmix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad