colorado eagles ahl

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Man I'm bummed I moved out of northern Colorado now. Eagle games were fun and the level of play will be much better, the rink is a nice cozy little barn too. Now I'm stuck with the Solar Bears in the oversized Amway for them.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
What’s next for the Colorado Eagles?
After back-to-back ECHL championships a look at what’s in store for the Eagles as they move to the AHL
By Jackie Kay
Jun 13, 2018, 7:30am MDT

The Colorado Eagles concluded their final season in the ECHL in storybook fashion by defending their title and winning back-to-back Kelly Cup championships. A lengthy playoff run of 24 games with numerous overtimes and comebacks ended with a 3-2 game seven victory over the Florida Everblades. The Eagles were able to achieve the ultimate goal in sport, which is going out on top.

There isn’t much time to watch the confetti fall as the transition for the Eagles to the American Hockey League will happen in just a few short months for the 2018-19 season and no doubt changes have been in motion behind the scenes. Many details have yet to be announced but a few aspects of the transition are already taking shape. ...

Coaching

A big question on the minds of many is who will coach the Eagles as previous head coach in San Antonio, Eric Veilleux was not retained by the Avalanche. The leading candidate appears to be promoting current Eagles head coach Aaron Schneekloth, who was not only a former Eagles player but also a former teammate of Avalanche head coach Jared Bednar’s in South Carolina. With the success of coaching two championship teams, the familiarity with not only the Avalanche and Eagles organization plus having worked with several of the Avalanche’s top prospects seems like a winning formula to determine who will lead the Eagles moving forward. ...

Read more at: https://www.milehighhockey.com/2018/6/13/17457084/whats-next-for-the-colorado-eagles-ahl-avalanche

Reactions: tigervixxxen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad