GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs. Los Angeles Kings - Jan. 22, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse21*

hopefully the top guys can play a little better in front of the home crowd.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs win 3-1.

Goals by Stastny, Jones and Hejduk. Kings goal by Brad Doty.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Kings win 4-0... this board meltsdown about how the season is over after 2 games. :sarcasm:

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
This is going to suck, but hopefully not.

Let's catch the Kings sleeping and get a couple of early goals. Can't take the stupid penalties because we'll get massacred again. God I miss O'Ry/JMac/Winny on the PK.

Somebody read some calming scribes to Downie on the bench, dude can't keep snapping like this.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I agree that Avs have to have discipline. Hopefully Kobasew can do some PKing too. Landeskog played five minutes shorthanded against Wild. Stastny over three minutes. That's not really how you want to use them.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003

Let's catch the Kings sleeping and get a couple of early goals. Can't take the stupid penalties because we'll get massacred again. God I miss O'Ry/JMac/Winny on the PK.

Somebody read some calming scribes to Downie on the bench, dude can't keep snapping like this.

I am concerned about the PK and those departed or missing players, but I need to see more of a sample.

The Wild had a full 2 minute 5 on 3 and nearly 4 minute PPs at other times in the last game. It is difficult for any team to weather that kind of storm IMO.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012

It is Downie... you take the good with the bad. Every once in a while he just snaps and does something really stupid... the penalty against the Wild, kicking the helmet on the ice at the defensemen (hilarious, but stupid), etc. He will probably be good for 7 or 8 games and then do something stupid again. At least he keeps it entertaining!

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Now I know I shouldn't be complaining because I wouldn't be of any help here, but damn our gdt's suck.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I am concerned about the PK and those departed or missing players, but I need to see more of a sample.

The Wild had a full 2 minute 5 on 3 and nearly 4 minute PPs at other times in the last game. It is difficult for any team to weather that kind of storm IMO.

Yea, its hard to get a read on the pk when they had a such a huge advantage.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
I have to give Downie props. It would be pretty nerve-racking knowing that 90 percent of the league would probably love to hurt you.

I like when he goes a bit psycho. He can change the emotions of a game, but yeah, the stupid penalties that don't add anything need to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad