Prospect Info: Colorado Avalanche Prospect Poll #6

• Thread starter Granlund2Pulkkinen*
  • Start date

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
After MacKinnon we just voted 4 defenders in a row.

We should've picked sgar somewhere in there. It's like a few games playing on the 4th line last year has erased all of the amazing things he's shown us everywhere else, including being a PPG rookie in the AHL. Hishon's ceiling may be higher, but Sgar's ceiling is really good to and he'll get there, he'll fit perfectly next to Mac and Downie.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
My biggest worry with Hishon isn't even that he'll get another concussion, it's what's left after missing this much time of the monster we drafted in the first round? Is he still even at that level? That missed developmental time can be brutal, especially for a little guy like him he would go to the dirty areas. That's why I can't rate Hishon this high right now. Sgar's on the brink of being an NHL player, Hishon we have absolutely no clue about where he is, even with that superior top end potential. And Sgar's going to be a really good NHL player, a top end pest with excellent wheels, hands and smarts is exactly the type of winger I want flying along with Mac and Downie in a couple years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad