News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
The Avs' are 5-0 and I've only been able to see one game. The win over the Wild. One year I watched 77 of 82 games on Altitude. Now nothing, zip, nada. Oh yeah, I'm offended

I have watched all the games on Altitude. Just saying if you can post here, you can still watch the games. It's not ideal but it works.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I just realized I don't think John Mitchell was part of the radio broadcast the other day, and his Twitter bio says he's only "occasional" radio guy for the Avalanche. So does that mean he only does home games?

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I just realized I don't think John Mitchell was part of the radio broadcast the other day, and his Twitter bio says he's only "occasional" radio guy for the Avalanche. So does that mean he only does home games?

I don't even think he does all the home games. At least he didn't last year.

Boulder Avalanche

Pull the Goalie
Apr 9, 2013
The Avs' are 5-0 and I've only been able to see one game. The win over the Wild. One year I watched 77 of 82 games on Altitude. Now nothing, zip, nada. Oh yeah, I'm offended

The streams are easily found with a very quick search. Try reddit until the cable companies figure out how to carry Altitude.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Wait, what? He worked some games last season? I thought this was a brand new thing this year.

I don't think he did ALL the home games is what I'm saying. I remember him being absent a hand full of times at home. I think it's just a side gig for him. I love me some Johnny Liles though, I hope they bring him on full time.

Not true.
My old pc will allow me to post. No friggin way I can watch a game on it. Or a movie, TV show, etc.

If you have a smart phone that is even relatively new (like the last 5 years) you could stream off that as well.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
Thats a kick in the nads.... We have local TV that picks up nuggets games but not Avs games...

If they get decent viewership and there's not a long term deal coming soon, I'd think airing Avs games this way would be a feasible short term solution. I think the channel only airs news and syndicated programs... I'm sure the games would get much more viewership than whatever they got now.

Breck Av

Jan 11, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
What a slap in the face to Avalanche fans, further cementing the fact that the Kroenke's only care about basketball. 6-0-1 and we can't watch them legally. Absolutely pathetic.

And the fact that there will be no deal at the start of the Nuggets season means that this is probably going to last a long time. My only hope was that the fact that the Nuggets season was starting soon would finally get a deal struck.

Reactions: avspatti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad