Colorado Avalanche Board Fan Biographies

thecoloradokid

Oct 22, 2014
Oregon
I guess I'd introduce myself before I started posting. I've been reading these threads religiously for the past couple years and it's really nice to know there are so many people that are passionate about this team. It's also been a place of comfort for me when we get wrecked on what seems to be a nightly basis now. But its ok, Avs are love, Avs are life.

Name: Tony Q
Favorite Music Artist(s): Total hip-hop head - Mos Def, Big L, Tribe, Wu Tang,
Favorite TV Show: Full Metal Alchemist, Dragonball Z, New Girl
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): The Hot Zone - Richard Preston
Favorite Avs: Duchy and Mack
Favorite ex-Av: Foppa hands down
Favorite non-Av: Erik Karlsson
Next or other favorite team(s): the Bolts are fun to watch
How else is hockey in your life?: Xbox game, used to play when i was a wee lad. Still twig around sometimes
Favorite Av moment: Foppa's monster game against Florida
How and when did i become an Av fan?: Born and raised in the Boulder area, went to my first game at the McNichols Sports Arena (saw them beat the Sharks) and fell in love with hockey and the avs ever since.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
May as well post since I have been an on and off poster for a few years now.

Name: Kyle
Sex: M
Status: Involved. It's confusing. Met my girlfriend in Italy and we have been dealing with the distance and saving up for that final move.
Occupation: Mechanical Drafter. Going back to school in fall for History.
Favorite Music Artist: Too many to choose. Fan of everything from Amon Amarth and Myrath (metal) to Drum and Bass and Dreamwave. Love me some trance as well.
Favorite TV show: Community, Parks and Rec, Flash, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Anything geeky I guess?
Favorite Book: The Blade Itself, Mistborne Trilogy, Discworld, Hyperion, Warhammer fluff novels.
Favorite Avs: Varlamov and Grigorenko. I like my russians. Wish the organization liked them more.
Favorite Ex-Avs: Forsberg, Gusarov, Kamensky
Favorite non-Av: Karlsson. Kuznetsov is making a case. Ovechkin, Kucherov.
Next favorite team: Senators and Lightning
Favorite Av moment: Watching the Avs win the cup as a 9 year old kid. Changed my perception of the game and made me the huge fan I am today. Wish Colorado had the growing infrastructure that it does these days when I was a kid. I would have loved to be involved playing the game. Not a lot of opportunities even now as an adult in the area I live.
How and When Did You Become a hockey fan: Same as above.

Khokhlach86

Jul 8, 2012
Moscow
Name: Alexandr
Favoite Music Artist(s): Kelly Clarkson, LaScala, DDT.
Favorite TV show: the Voice, Suits, Walking Dead.
Favorite Av: Duchene.
Favorite Ex-Av: Sakic.
Favorite non-Av: Malkin.
Next or other favorite team: Lightning.
How else is hockey in your life?: 15 years ago I was playing in the yard, that's all.
Favorite Av moment: Sakic goal in the 7th match of the final, it was amazing and a complete misunderstanding of Brodeur adorned it.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: As a child I collected hockey sticker and I had a magazine stickers NHL 95-96, there I read that the Quebec Nordiques moved to Denver, I became interested in it, and I liked the team logo, and then I saw the final against Florida .. .And in Russia, almost all supporting Detroit because a lot of Russian players play in Detroit, I hated it. Since then I Avs fan!

LaCienegaAvs

Mar 2, 2016
Denver
Name: Kathleen
Favoite Music Artist(s): reggae, R&B, Motown, a little bit of everything else
Favorite TV show: X-Files
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): I like all genres of books
Favorite Av: I have several including EJ, Landy, and Varly. The newest is Mikko. But really, I appreciate them all for various reasons (including the "scrubs").
Favorite Ex-Av: Patty
Favorite non-Av: I don't really go there mentally...maybe Kris Letang
Next or other favorite team: I put up with the Pittsburgh Penguins, but only because my husband is from the Pittsburgh area and we have agreed to support each other's teams in the interest of harmony.
How else is hockey in your life?: I don't play; I am too busy watching hockey plus all my other interests.
Favorite Av moment: What always strikes me is when the Avs first came to Colorado; I distinctly remember how impressed and awed I was by Patrick Roy and the intensity of his blue eyes as well as the equipment, the likes of which I had never seen before. I don't think I ever knew what he actually looked like without the mask until several years later. My family is from New Mexico, and hockey was truly an unfamiliar sport, so Patrick Roy is my first real memory of the sport as well as the Avs!
How and when did you become an Av fan?: I really began to understand the sport in 2007, but did not specifically pay close attention to the Avs until early 2013. I have to admit that the Ryan 0'Reilly drama plus Jiggy calling the team out was a real attention-grabber that season. The Patrick Roy hire really pulled me in completely without me even realizing it until I had subscribed to Center Ice for the following season. I have been reading all of your comments since 2013. It's been an interesting read for sure!

IndustryLeech

Jan 23, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
Name: Brian
Location: Grew up in Fort Collins, CO. Lived in Thousand Oaks, CA...Salt Lake City, UT...Eugene, OR...moving to Irvine, CA in a few months
Favorite Music Artist(s): Mike Patton's many projects, Tool, Rush, Opeth, Porcupine Tree
Favorite TV show: Homocide: Life on the Streets
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Stephen King, Hunter S Thompson, Arthur C Clarke, Isaac Asimov, Philip K Dick
Favorite Av: Duchene
Favorite Ex-Av: Forsberg
Favorite non-Av: Jaromir Jagr or Brent Burns
Next or other favorite team: none
How else is hockey in your life?: I've never played hockey (gasp!)
Favorite Av moment: Being at McNichols for game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals and watching the game on the Jumbotron with my brother and a friend. When Krupp finally scored to settle the incredible goalie battle the place went bonkers! We were seen on TV in the crowd when the Avs won that game and the Cup. I watch clips of that win often on Youtube and always feel fortunate I was able to be with thousands of Avs fans when we won the Cup, even if the team won it in Florida. I traveled to Denver from California where I was living in hopes that I could attend a game, and while I wasn't able to see the Avs play at McNichols during the finals, it was incredibly awesome seeing them win it live.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: When it was announced that the Nordiques were moving to Denver I became a fan instantly.

Last edited:

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Name: Brian
Location: Grew up in Fort Collins, CO. Lived in Thousand Oaks, CA...Salt Lake City, UT...Eugene, OR...moving to Irvine, CA in a few months
Favorite Music Artist(s): Mike Patton's many projects, Tool, Rush, Opeth, Porcupine Tree
Favorite TV show: Homocide: Life on the Streets
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Stephen King, Hunter S Thompson, Arthur C Clarke, Isaac Asimov, Philip K Dick
Favorite non-Av: Jaromir Jagr or Brent Burns
How else is hockey in your life?: I've never played hockey (gasp!)
Favorite Av moment: Being at McNichols for game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals and watching the game on the Jumbotron with my brother and a friend. When Krupp finally scored to settle the incredible goalie battle the place went bonkers! We were seen on TV in the crowd when the Avs won that game and the Cup. I watch clips of that win often on Youtube and always feel fortunate I was able to be with thousands of Avs fans when we won the Cup, even if the team won it in Florida. I traveled to Denver from California where I was living in hopes that I could attend a game, and while I wasn't able to see the Avs play at McNichols during the finals, it was incredibly awesome seeing them win it live.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: When it was announced that the Nordiques were moving to Denver I became a fan instantly.

Was McNichols that night, too. Good times.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Same here. "We'll eat after the game" has gone down in infamy in my circles.

Yeah I have to be honest I don't remember all that much from that night, but I think I remembering being pissed off when the concessions stopped flowing sometime during the night. :laugh:

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Name: Mike
Location: Boone, NC. Grew up in Littleton, CO, moved out there in 1988 when I was 12 because my dad moved our family out there for his job. Moved from Atlanta, GA.
Favorite Music Will listen to damn near anything except for country. Like Jam bands the most.
Favorite TV show: The Wire right now, Breaking bad before. I don't watch many TV shows, though.
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Don't really read that much anymore, but just finished Game of Thrones. Probably the best "fantasy" series I have ever read and I read a bunch when I was younger.
Favorite Av: Beauchemin
Favorite non-Av: Keith, Kane or Datsyuk
How else is hockey in your life?: I have carpel tunnel syndrome from typing so much on this forum.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: When it was announced that the Nordiques were moving to Denver I became a fan instantly. My dad had season tickets to the Flame's games in Atlanta for some reason and I grew up as a fan of hockey. I remember liking the Denver Grizzlies for a little bit before the Av's too. My brother played it growing up until he when to high school too, so I went to see him play a lot.
Favorite Avs moment: When we won the triple overtime game against Chicago in 1996 and how grueling that series was. I have no idea why, but I remember that moment more than others for some reason.

Last edited:

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Name: Joe Sakic
Favorite Music Artist: Anything that's rock n' roll
Favorite TV show: That 70's Show
Favorite Book: The Dirt
Favorite Avs: MacKinnon
Favorite Ex-Avs: Joe Sakic
Favorite non-Av: Ovechkin
Next favorite team: Flyers, Lightning
Favorite Av moment: Recently, the "fluke season" and hoping for the next "fluke" to happen
How and when did you become an Avs fan: Something as simple as choosing the avs on nhl 98 and they kicked some serious ass back then!
How and When Did You Become a hockey fan: Let's say I've dabbled with hockey here and there before Torino olympics 06' but that tournament and Team Finland's greatness made me a non-stop addict ever since
Position: Any forward position
Shoots: Left[/QUOTE]

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Name: Scott
Favoite Music Artist(s): Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, Kamelot, Insomnium, Nightwish. Heavy Metal Forever!
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Favorite series are Stephen King's "The Dark Tower", plus the Harry Potter series and The Dresden Files.
Other Hobbies: Stand-up comedy, although I am currently on a bit of a hiatus from performing.
Favorite Av: Probably MacKinnon, he's the offensive engine of this team, I can't wait to see him take it to the next level. I also really love cheering for Grigorenko.
Favorite Ex-Av: Patrick Roy. Without Roy, I don't believe this team would ever have won a cup.
Favorite non-Av: Alex Ovechkin, one of the deadliest shooters in the history of the NHL.
Next or other favorite team: I like Chicago a lot, and respect what they've been able to do over the dynasty era.
How else is hockey in your life?: Used to play in a local in-line hockey league in high school. Played defense, but wanted goalie. We had a beast goalie on our team though so I only ever got to play if he was sick and during practice. I miss it, but the investment in equipment is too much for me to handle right now.
Favorite Av moment: Uwe Krupp's triple OT goal to win the Cup in '96. The shock of the marathon game ending with a single shot was breathtaking.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: I was 10 when the Avs moved into town, and watched a lot of those games with my dad. I instantly fell in love and wanted to do that myself. I kind of fell out of watching for a few years after Sakic, Forsberg, and Roy retired, and then came back into the fold for the miracle season.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I've started posting on here somewhat consistently, figured I may as well make a bio for everyone.

Name: Pearce
Staus: Single
Favorite Music Artist: Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def
Favorite TV show: Top Gear BBC, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Everybody Hates Chris, Mad Men
Favorite Book: Not a huge reader (shocker I'm sure lol)
Favorite Avs: Sakic (still counts IMO), Duchene, Zadorov
Favorite Ex-Avs: Svatos (for his one year of brilliance lol), Mike Ricci
Favorite non-Av: Ovi or Keith
Next favorite team: Capitals
Favorite Av moment: Either the '01 Cup or Red Wings rivalry
How and when did you become an Avs fan: Moved to CO when I was 5 and my parents started to watch hockey and turned me into a hockey fan.
Hobbies: Watching soccer or playing it for that matter
How else is hockey in your life: Played roller hockey from 9-12, had a killer backhand back in the day. Made up for my lack of ability to "hockey stop".

VinnyAvs

May 16, 2016
Durango, CO
Name: Vinny
Favoite Music Artist(s): Muse, Led Zeppelin, Wolfmother
Favorite TV show: The Office
FavoriteBook(s) or Author(s): none
Favorite Av: Matt Duchene
Favorite Ex-Av: Joe Sakic
Favorite non-Av: Joe Thornton
Next or other favorite team: I enjoy watching the California teams
How else is hockey in your life?: I used to play ice hockey, but now I just do street hockey on my own
Favorite Av moment: Well I never saw seen any of the 1996-2004 glory days, but my favorite moment I've seen is probably the whole 2013-14 season. We had a fantastic team and they were fun to watch
How and when did you become an Av fan?: My dad introduced me to hockey as a 5 year old, and I've always loved hockey and my hometown team, the avs, ever since

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Name: Conor
Favorite Music: anything besides country
Favorite TV show: Hockey Night in Canada?
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Night Angel Series
Favorite Av: Dutchy
Favorite Ex-Av: Sakic (not as a manager though)
Favorite non-Av: Kovalchuk ;D
Next or other favorite team: Packers
How else is hockey in your life?: Play hockey and love to talk it
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Became an Avs fan after watching the 2003 Stanley cup final when Paul Kariya came over. I then discovered Joe Sakic and fell in love with the Avs team.

New to the boards and can't wait to start talking puck

henlo

Jun 28, 2016
Alaska
Have been reading the boards for awhile now. Wanted to start posting. Figured introductions were in order.

Name: Henry
Favorite Music Artist: Tool (rock) Sage Francis (hip-hop)
Favorite TV Show: Arrested Development
Favorite Author: Vonnegut
Favorite Av: Nate
Favorite Ex-Av: Peter the Great. Loved to watch him play
Favorite Non-Av: Datsyuk. Incredible hands. Also, the play were he lights up Weber may be my favorite highlight of all time.
Next Favorite Team: Ilses. My Dad is a fan, and I love watching Tavares play.
How else is hockey in your life?: I play beer league, and any pond or sticks in games I can. Hockey=Life.
Favorite Av moment:: From when they became a team to the the lockout. We were so good, winning two cups, and being in the conversation every year. The team was incredible, and so fun to watch.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: I was born in Denver, and always had an affinity for CO sports teams (been a die-hard Broncos fan for all my life). When Quebec moved, I was a Habs fan, with Patty being my favorite player. When all of a sudden Colorado got a team, and my favorite player was traded to them, it felt like kismet, and I haven't looked back ever since.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Guess I'll introduce myself as I have been writing more lately.

Name: Markus
Occupation: Currently studying in the University of Jyväskylä. Majoring marketing, minoring leadership and information systems. Part time telemarketer.
Favoite Music Artist(s): This is hard.. I guess I'll go with Metallica, System of a down and In Flames
Favorite TV show: I have a pretty clear top six. In no order: Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, House of Cards and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (yeah, anime rocks. I mean, go watch that show. Now. It's that good.)
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): I don't remember last book I read. Like seriously. Does Donald Duck count?
Favorite Av: Matt Duchene
Favorite Ex-Av: IF I have to pick one it is Peter Forsberg
Favorite non-Av: Wow, this is a hard question. I have a lot of players that I sympathize. I really dig Erik Karlsson and Joe Pavelski, even tho he is an Avs killer.
Next or other favorite team: 2. Dallas Stars and 3. San Jose Sharks/Tampa Bay Lightning to name top three favourites. Far from Avs, no worries.
Favorite Av moment: Well, I have been following team very actively since the start of the 13-14 season, so I guess I have to name that season completely.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Picked Avs in NHL games when I was a kid. Who could resist a team full of superb players? Been an Avs fanever since, even tho in mid 2000's I did follow more Manchester United than Colorado Avalanche.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Well, I am new after all so...

Name: Kyle
Favorite Music Artist: Eminem, Ray LaMontagne, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simon & Garfunkel, 21 Pilots.
Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, House, Lost.
Favorite Av: ZZZZZZ & MacK
Favorite Ex-Av: Foppa.
Favorite Non-Av: Radulov, Jagr
Next Favorite Team: Montreal, San Jose
How else is hockey in your life?: Nadda. More of an Avs fan than a pure hockey fan
Favorite Av moment: 2013-14 playoff series vs Minny.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Bit of a weird thing, was the year after the lockout (2005-06), didn't really have a team, followed the Habs for a while because of Cristobal Huet and Saku Koivu, then Calgary for awhile cause of Kiprusoff and Phaneuf, but I remember watching Calgary play against Colorado and I just loved their jersey, colour scheme and the way they played so offensively. Started Youtubing the 90s-early 2000 playoff runs, found the entire game 7 2001 final on Youtube. Also how I fell in love with Foppa.

Last edited:

Finlanche

Feb 11, 2017
Tampere, Finland
Think I should post here also since I've started to also write and not just read on the forum. :)

Name: Joni
Favorite band/artist: Though one, but The Cure, Queen, Nirvana, Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles comes to mind first.
Favorite TV show: At the moment south park, Vikings, GOT, Big bang theory
Favorite book/author: Anything from J.R.R Tolkien
Favorite Avs: Duchene, Rantanen
Favorite ex-Avs: Forsberg, Roy
Favorite non-Avs: Ovechkin, Pavel Bure, Valeri Kharlamov, love those Russian players
Other favorite team: Really cant say that I cheer on any other team, but I always hope that Finnish players could win the cup if Avs cant
How else is hockey in your life: Nowdays not that much, but I used to play till I was 17yo and then I did coaching few more years
Favorite Avs moment: I remember beeing a kid and we could not see NHL games live in Finland, but I saw a repley from Avs first cup win against the panthers and that really made me like the avs and also try to watch more NHL related things. I think that at that moment I became a fan.

Last edited:

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Think I should post here also since I've started to also write and not just read on the forum. :)

Name: Joni
Favorite band/artist: Though one, but The Cure, Queen, Nirvana, Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles comes to mind first.
Favorite TV show: At the moment south park, Vikings, GOT, Big bang theory
Favorite book/author: Anything from J.R.R Tolkien
Favorite Avs: Duchene, Rantanen
Favorite ex-Avs: Forsberg, Roy
Favorite non-Avs: Ovechkin, Pavel Bure, Valeri Kharlamov, love those Russian players
Other favorite team: Really cant say that I cheer on any other team, but I always hope that Finnish players could win the cup if Avs cant
How else is hockey in your life[/B: ]Nowdays not that much, but I used to play till I was 17yo and then I did coaching few more years
Favorite Avs moment: I remember beeing a kid and we could not see NHL games live in Finland, but I saw a repley from Avs first cup win against the panthers and that really made me like the avs and also try to watch more NHL related things. I think that at that moment I became a fan.

Welcome!

PepsiCenterMagic

Food is Great
Jul 17, 2013
Name: Andrew
Favorite Music Artists: Rush, Boston, Van Halen, U2, 5 Finger Death Punch, ZEP
Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead/Zoey 101/ Man Vs. Food
Favorite Movie: The Fellowship Of The Ring
Favorite Book: The Hobbit
Favorite Town: Ouray, CO
Favorite Activities: Mountain biking, tolf, making music, eating at great dives, doing everything by myself (I like my alone time)
Favorite Food: Quacomole, Quesadillas, Rolls, Spaghetti @ meatballs, Calzones, Joel's Bratwursts (on wynkoop walkway by Coors Field), Fish & Rice, Tamale Kitchen Breakfast Burritos
Favorite All-time Av: Peter Forsberg
Favorite Current Av: Gabriel Landeskog/Nathan MacKinnon
Favorite Non-Av: Jaromir Jagr
Next To Other Team: Columbus Blue Jackets
How Else Is Hockey In My Life: It isn't. I can't play :(
Favorite Av Moment: Has to be 2001 Game 7. Sakic passing off the Cup
How and When Became Av Fan?: As long as I can remember. Family watched games

I'm still basically the same person. Original one was like 3 years ago.

mapletreemarty

Jan 26, 2017
Thunder Bay
Greetings folks!

Name: Martin
Favorite band/artist: AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, GNR, Big Wreck
Favorite TV show: Walking Dead
Favorite book/author: Anything by Ken Follet (Eye of the Needle, and the Century Trilogy among many others)
Favorite Avs: Rantanen, MacKinnon
Favorite ex-Avs: Sakic and Forsberg
Favorite non-Avs: Bure, Mogilny, Selanne, Geoff Sanderson haha
Other favorite team: whoever I picked in my playoff work pool
How else is hockey in your life: I play hockey a couple times a week and am in the process of getting my kids skating and playing ball hockey in the driveway.
Favorite Avs moment: Watching Game 7 of the 2001 SC Final at tree planting camp off a stolen satellite feed from the fishing/hunting resort we were camping out at. Sakic passing the cup to Bourque.

AnimalMother73

Sep 17, 2009
Better late than never....

Name: Dave (prior username:dsheehan73)
Favorite band/artist: Alt-J, Daft Punk, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, The Black Keys
Favorite TV show: Black Mirror
Favorite book/author: Don't have one, prefer NF history and politics
Favorite Avs: Zadorov
Favorite ex-Avs: Foote, Deadmarsh, Ricci
Favorite non-Avs: Jones, Hossa, Bjorkstrand...pretty much any ex-Portland Winterhawk (where I grew up)
Other favorite team: usually local, right now its the Wisconsin Badgers (NCAA) & Madison Capitals (USHL)
How else is hockey in your life: Learned to play when I was 25 been playing recreationally ever since
Favorite Avs moment: Watching Game 4 '96 in a bar in Bowling Green Kentucky. TV had no sound, friends and I were the very last customers in the place. Staff was closing up and eagerly waiting for it to be over when Krupp finally won it. We went absolutely crazy for about a minute before they kicked us out.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Name: Tone
Favorite Music Artist(s): Arctic Monkeys, White Stripes, Postal Service, The Shins, She and Him, Arcade Fire, Beatles, CCR
Favorite TV show: The Office, Arrested Development
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): The Catcher in the Rye
Favorite Ex-Av: Forsberg, Theodore
Favorite non-Av: Kovalchuk
Next or other favorite team: Capitals
How else is hockey in your life?: Rec Adult leagues
Favorite Av moment: When Theo got his first shutout with the Avs
How and when did you become an Av fan?: The moved to CO, I switched from the Wings to the Avs as my team...

Did this guy ever come back?

Absolute legend.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
Name: Jordan
Favorite Music Artist: Lovin the Lumineers lately
Favorite TV show: Suits
Favorite Book: 4DX
Favorite Avs: Duchene (soon to be Jost)
Favorite Ex-Avs: Sakic, Foppa, Roy
Favorite non-Av: Ovechkin, Giroux (soon to be Duchene)
Next favorite team: Ducks(old lady's fav), Caps
Favorite Av moment: Duchene's shootout goal against Luongo, securing the playoffs in 09-10, thought this was going to be the new age Avs consistently making the playoffs, I know it didn't play out as I thought but I remember being ecstatic.
How and when did you become an Avs fan: 1996-7 McDonalds had the goalie masks in the happy meals, I got a Patrick Roy one in mine and the rest is history.
How and When Did You Become a hockey fan: I'm Canadian so I was born out of a frozen pond with a stick in my hands and skates on my feet
How else is hockey in your life: There's a highlight video of Cale Makar blowing up a guy in Camrose, I work with his gf, and one of the "silent partners" of the company I work for is the father of one of the Avs.
Position: Prefer left defender
Shoots: Right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad