Pre-Game Talk: Cologne check in thread day 2. Oilers jerseys out in full force

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Wherever, probably better post-game, no?
I'll be there an hour before it starts, but parking and trying to get my bearings might take a bit and then I'll probably go into the stadium around 30 mins before the game.

Where, no idea. Whereever there is a beer or two. Excelsior :thumbu:

Parking? Take the train man. Cologne will be packed and drinking and driving? Even I am not that dumb

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I want racy photos of JTS and Lagu partying with the locals.

Something like "The Hangover, Oilers Fans Edition" ;)

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Ah yes, the Changeiscoming/jumptheshark stream of consciousness topic we all were asking for.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
So excited today.

Season kicks of tommorow .... and...

Seattle officially awarded a team basically, meaning Lucic can be put on the expansion draft roster and we can get rid of that salary in 2020 ! woohoo !

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Wherever, probably better post-game, no?
I'll be there an hour before it starts, but parking and trying to get my bearings might take a bit and then I'll probably go into the stadium around 30 mins before the game.

Where, no idea. Whereever there is a beer or two. Excelsior :thumbu:

Where do you wanna hook up?

Is there a bar around the arena or would you rather hit the brothel on the other side of the train station that is lit up in neon pink? Hard to miss that one

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Did I miss something? What happened to his NMC?
Guy would wave cotton candies and sing kumba ya on his way to the airport if Seattle came calling. Its the closest he will ever get to his hometown without actually playing in his hometown due to his history in Vancouver. Play in Seattle, live in Vancouver. He probably has that date marked on his calendar already.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Guy would wave cotton candies and sing kumba ya on his way to the airport if Seattle came calling. Its the closest he will ever get to his hometown without actually playing in his hometown due to his history in Vancouver. Play in Seattle, live in Vancouver. He probably has that date marked on his calendar already.

And what do we give Seattle to take him?

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
And what do we give Seattle to take him?
I'll let you know Taylor Hall's contract comes to a conclusion in 2020 ...... Lucic and a 2nd round , 3rd round anyone to Seattle, Sekera off the books... Hall back to Edmonton ... juss sayin ... has that ship sailed ? or will it sail back for a cup run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skar

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Parking? Take the train man. Cologne will be packed and drinking and driving? Even I am not that dumb

As I said in the previous post, a coffee is also ok ... "Having a beer" is just to say meet-up.

Where do you wanna hook up?

Is there a bar around the arena or would you rather hit the brothel on the other side of the train station that is lit up in neon pink? Hard to miss that one

... ooook. Not really interested in that. Don't care if it's legal or not.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy

Edit: what a waste of .... I can't even attach a fun photo...

Attachments

• aid85793-v4-728px-Be-Polite-Step-2-Version-2.jpg
    aid85793-v4-728px-Be-Polite-Step-2-Version-2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 15

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I'll let you know Taylor Hall's contract comes to a conclusion in 2020 ...... Lucic and a 2nd round , 3rd round anyone to Vegas, Sekera off the books... Hall back to Edmonton ... juss sayin ... has that ship sailed ? or will it sail back for a cup run.
If there is a hockey god, Taylor will want to come finish what he tried to start,.....One can dream..

Reactions: RegDunlop

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Where and when do you want to meet?

I still do not have a ticket (this amuses some people..yes I came to cologne without a ticket just to meet my fellow oiler fans) so looks like I am watching from a stool

Ha! Too funny!
Very die-hard! Good on ya!
I'd be there too if I could w or w/o ticket as well!!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Actually I don't know to like this post or not. Is there undecided? At least half of the content of those pictures would be disturbing. I'm still haunted by an avatar.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Actually I don't know to like this post or not. Is there undecided? At least half of the content of those pictures would be disturbing. I'm still haunted by an avatar.

I wouldn't put it past JTS to actually post those kinds of photos on here after his trip.

Reactions: Aerrol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad