NCAA: College football fan packs

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I'm in high school right now, and me and all of my friends play football and some play other sports as well. Obviously we're really into college athletics, mainly football, but every sport as well. We'd really like to get some fan packs (I got them into fan packs by showing them what I got from NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL teams), but I've never been successful at doing so, except for one school, Oregon. Has anyone ever gotten any fan packs from colleges and if so could they show me how to get some for my friends and I? Mainly D1 schools. Thanks!

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
The **** is a fan pack?

It's when a team sends you an envelope or package of free memorabilia for being or pretending to be a fan of said team. I've gotten them from the Big 4 sports leagues but never from college. Go to the websites and request them. Someone made a thread here about them and I think I posted some pictures of ones I've gotten.

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
you are no longer my friend..
srsly tho, the turkey birds might be ecu's biggest rival at this point

CI, do u remember VT & ECU had a decent series back in the late 80s-early 90s. Neither team had a conference, and became independent, regional rivals. I think they were 2 of the last non-conference teams in that era, along with Notre Dame..

Va Tech > ECU.. sorry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad