Colin Wilson

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Stalberg would be a better fit as our extra(or even active) forward than Jokinen.

Hopefully VS stays up and OJ hits the wire.

Wilson took line rushes in his normal spot in the lineup this morning, so I'd say chances are pretty good that he's back in tonight.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Stalberg would be a better fit as our extra(or even active) forward than Jokinen.

Hopefully VS stays up and OJ hits the wire.

Wilson took line rushes in his normal spot in the lineup this morning, so I'd say chances are pretty good that he's back in tonight.

Good to see that he is going to be back soon if not even tonight. I am far more concerned about our D though. Having Ellis still out and Ekholm is not good. Is Ekholm for sure out tonight?

Privy

#ShutUpStu
Nov 25, 2011
Hopefully Wilson and Ekholm are good to play tonight, but I have a feeling Ekholm will be out. I'd still like to see Stålberg on the third line with Järnkrok. Although I wouldn't be surprised if we called up Stålberg just to sit him. He's an upgrade over Jokinen and Cullen at this point.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I'm hoping since he was a game time decision on Tuesday that he will be in the lineup tonight with Jokinen or Cullen in the press box.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Any updates on Wilson? Is he at practice, will he play tonight?

Yes he practiced on his normal line, but as we found out Tuesday, that doesn't mean anything.

I'm hoping since he was a game time decision on Tuesday that he will be in the lineup tonight with Jokinen or Cullen in the press box.

If he plays, it will be Jokinen and Stalberg in the pressbox. They were the extras.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad