Speculation: Colin Miller on the move?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I wouldn't read too much into it. He's been abysmal most of the season and Gallant switched up the defense pairings 2 games ago. Theodore played RD for the first time. He's trying anything to get the team to wake up.

Also Holden is back from injury.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Take Zaitsev and 2020 1st plus SDA level prospect. A 1st and B- prospect and then really only have to take on Zaitsev for 2 more seasons than Miller and he is only 750k more in contract.

If the Knights sign Stralman this summer you could have him for a baked potato, but not interested in taking much salary back.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Take Zaitsev and 2020 1st plus SDA level prospect. A 1st and B- prospect and then really only have to take on Zaitsev for 2 more seasons than Miller and he is only 750k more in contract.

so lose the 1st and prospect to go from zaitsev to a guy playing so terribly he is geting healthy scratched?

nah

Reactions: Tmart335

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Is he solid defensively? Like can he play a shut down role? If he can the Leafs would probably be all over him. I know he's got a cannon of a shot and can move the puck but I don't watch too many knights games.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Is he solid defensively? Like can he play a shut down role? If he can the Leafs would probably be all over him. I know he's got a cannon of a shot and can move the puck but I don't watch too many knights games.

I actually remember the leafs being interested when it didnt look like he was going to be protected/after Vegas claimed him. I'm also curious as to why he might be struggling as he looked very good last season and stretches w bruins previous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->