Colin Cowherd on Canadian radio with thoughts on how hockey should market itself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

handtrick

Sep 18, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
I heard on ESPN yesterday....make it a sexy chickfest.....discounts for chicks in miniskirts....market it for 20 year old males that are otherwise nontargeted....forget the hockey purists...you already have the diehards....too hell with the game...make it entertainment.....hire a nonhockey guy to market it.....

yada...yada....Cowherd is an idiot...

handtrick

Sep 18, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
he really toned it back the rhetoric for the Canadian audience....and was actually fairly reasonable on the tail end of the broadcast that I caught .....although he did do some significant sucking up to the Canadian audience....

X0ssbar

handtrick said:
he really toned it back the rhetoric for the Canadian audience....and was actually fairly reasonable on the tail end of the broadcast that I caught .....although he did do some significant sucking up to the Canadian audience....

Yeah.. he and the rest of the PTI wannabe's are complete terds about the game unless they are addressing a Canadian audience..

Why the Canadian media would let the thoughts of these guys suck away valuable air time is beyond me.

GirardIsStupid

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
handtrick said:
I heard on ESPN yesterday....make it a sexy chickfest.....discounts for chicks in miniskirts....market it for 20 year old males that are otherwise nontargeted....forget the hockey purists...you already have the diehards....too hell with the game...make it entertainment.....hire a nonhockey guy to market it.....

Great...lets make it a bar where adults can only be admitted. All style...no substance. That stuff wears out quickly. However, the NHL must follow in the NFL's scheme of adapting to changes in the game to promote offense. It's no coincidence Manning set records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad