Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Sid walks into Montreal and stone cold stuns them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
What i'd ice up front atm:

McCann-Sid-Jake
G with 2 of Simon/Bluegs/Horny
Bjugs with Phil and 1 of Simon/Bluegs/Horny
ZAR-Cullen-Blandisi

OR

Simply give Jake-Sid and give G McCann and figure out their RW's.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
God the 2nd line forwards can't play defense.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I get and appreciate what McCann can do for Sid and Jake, but I think he could do the same for Geno and Phil.

Guentzel - Crosby - Hornqvist
McCann - Malkin - Kessel
ZAR - Bjugstad - Simon

...is what I'd go with at the moment.

Reactions: Andy99

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
just realized points wise we're only 4 points out of 1st place, but isles have a game at hand. didn't know it was that close.

wouldn't be surprised we're closer to the isles/1st place then we are out of the playoffs if the injured guys get back soon

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
God the 2nd line forwards can't play defense.

I’d love to see McCann with Geno but if Sully’s not going to do that, then give ZAR another chance...I think he looked bad against the Habs because he’s slow and they’re probably the fastest team we’ve faced with the exception of maybe NJD...he’ll likely look better against FLA (although they’re quick too)...but nothing to do with Phil...he’s not being moved off that line although I’d like to see that happen too

Reactions: KIRK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
wouldn't be surprised we're closer to the isles/1st place then we are out of the playoffs if the injured guys get back soon
Pens look rock solid now than compared to two weeks ago when they couldn't connect a breakout pass.
That was some hard to watch hockey

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
It's the story of the NHL. I wrote on trade deadline day, Toronto beat writers were on Sirius talking about Toronto needing to get bigger. It is insanity. The NHL will never change.
Ever listen to Barnaby on SiriusXM?

He said the day of the Florida deal, "McMann is the key to the deal. He's gonna be a real good player."

He also liked the Gudbranson deal for us. I don't think he was looking long term, and didn't have a great deal to say on it, but said, "I like the deal for the Pens. Pittsburgh needed a depth dmen, and they got one."

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I get and appreciate what McCann can do for Sid and Jake, but I think he could do the same for Geno and Phil.

Guentzel - Crosby - Hornqvist
McCann - Malkin - Kessel
ZAR - Bjugstad - Simon

...is what I'd go with at the moment.
I'd like to see Kessel dropped down to the third line. Not that I want Simon with Geno. Maybe
Jake - Sid - Horny
Bluegar - Malkin - Bjugstad
whoever - McCann - Kessel

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Sid and the twins, looks like a good line
They do look alike! I posted that when they sat on the bench and haven't seen anyone say the same thing. Is that what people are saying or are you saying that off the cuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad