Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: POWERPLAY GOALS, ZAR, EMPTY NETTERS

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Penguins' started by ColePens, Feb 14, 2021.

1. It's phishing season. Members should beware of an email informing them their password is about to expire. You should delete it. This is a scam to steal passwords.
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KIRK Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Like you, I'll never get over the Sugarplum Fairy for Iceburgh debacle.

BillPrep likes this.
  2. Pens x Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    I’m glad he realized Bjugstad had to go, and it was finally time to buy out JJ, but he left so many holes here. Also, having to pay those two clowns over $3 million this year is what lead to signing warm body free agents. I also still think he overpaid for KK and took on one of the worst contracts in the league in Matheson. (Sceviour was sat last week; another $1.2 million of dead cap)

For some reason, he thought it was a good idea to focus signing healthy scratch type players on day one of free agency. He also didn’t do a damn thing about our goaltending, which was obvious at the time that it was risky going into the season with tweedle dee and tweedle dum.

You rid yourself of JJ and go out and acquire Matheson? Come on now. That’s insane.

Now here we are - goalies bleeding goals and little talent outside of the top six forwards. The one thing JR did right was signing a dozen dmen this off season due to all of the injuries.

I hope Hextall and Burkie brought their shovels to dig out all of the **** JR left behind.

3. BHD Thanks, Jim

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Looks like we're no longer talking about the game.

BillPrep and KIRK like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.