Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Polamalu leads the Pens to their 8th straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Congrats.... Boyz....Especially Murray!

8kF8awe.gif

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
+ All the W’s, at a key time with football making most of us local football fans miserable the past several weeks.

-Hope they enjoyed the winning while they could, because Patty Kane, Captain Intangibles, Saad-sy and the ‘Hawks are coming to tahn on Sunday.

Super Happy Fun Time... Is. Over.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Huge props to our D, especially Letang and Pettersson. Great gap, great stick on puck, making it look easy with little, smart plays. MP really is the modern Kjell with the stick plus some smooth skating.

Our D really isn't that far off right now. We get Schultz back, and we may really have something.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
++++++ What a team game. That was 2017 level of team defense. Slight bend, no breaking, and all 5 guys on the ice supporting one another defensively. Absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful team game tonight. Best of the season for sure.

++++ Murray: Once again just makes a few key saves, buys the Pens time, and the Pens reward him with goals. It felt like a team full of unselfish players all playing together. Mur picks 'em up, Pens make the scoreboard light up.

++++ Kris Polamalu Letang: Best season for Letang so far in his career and it has nothing to do with his points. His 5 on 5 play is out of this world. He's up and down the ice. He's defending 2 guys at once. He's taking down 3 on 2s with ease. Insane.

++++++ Everyone. **** giving anyone a minus because nobody deserved to be a minus. I could rave about the entire team. That was an excellent team effort from Simon, G, Pets, JJ, Maatta, etc. You name it, they brought it.

I mentioned this in the game thread but bang kn eith letang

It's a shame the norris goes to d eith most points, by and large. Cause KL is playing unreal right now

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I thought that was one of the best games of the year for Maatta.

Terrific job all the way around on both ends of the ice against a very good Jets team.

Keep it rolling on Sunday. Time to break the dry spell against the Hawks.

Our kryptonite in Chicago...can we do it or will they break the win streak?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
As of right now the pens are 1st in the metro, and I'll be supporting the pens next week in Anaheim and Vegas on the 19th.

And I’ll be sitting near the penalty box in SJ on the 15th...maybe if I come up with some chirps and pretend to be a Sharks fan, Sid will give me a stick too...

Reactions: Trade

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
I have not been able to watch much if at all this year relocating closer to the Burgh from Seattle The tone in here is like night and day. Obviously they are playing a bit better than earlier this year. I look forward to seeing my first Pens game at Consol and a game in Columbus as well (I am now close to both). Saw many at Civic Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad