Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Please bring me Gallant

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Let's start on positives:

+++++ Tanev and that 3rd line: They are outplaying all of our stars and it isn't even close. It's not even close. Their heart is in it. Their passion is there. They pay attention to assignments. Are they perfect? No. Should they be our best line? No. But they are.

+ Riiko / E rod / TB: Just want to shout these 3 out. I think they played pretty solid hockey. Nothing spectacular. But for how bad this team is, they are playing well. E Rod is being asked to play a position he is nowhere near cut out for.

Now the negatives:

--------- Sid, Geno, Letang, Dumo, Jake, Rust: These guys are supposed to be our go-to players. :laugh: They are playing as bad as they possibly can. Especially Dumo, Sid, Geno, and Letang. And I watched horrible hockey from Sid in 2015. I can safely say this is 100x worse than anything i've sene.

----- Defensive assignments x3: Over committing, duplicating coverage, piss poor awareness on assignments, piss poor support. Just copy/paste for the last 2 years. It's the same problem over and over.

---- Passing: This team can't even pass. They are so sloppy. It's simple hockey.

--- Marino: I give the kid a pass because he did play well last game. But he was just frazzled. He is rushing the play. Settle down young man. You are a talented player.

------- Special Teams: Could it be worse than the last 2 years? YUP!

------- Defensive support: copy/paste from the last 3 games. And every single person blaming goaltending alone the last 2 years. Pathetic analysis. Murray always gives up 3? Jarry playing poor? DeSmith giving up 3? Yall think it's just goaltending? Come on.

------ Sense of urgency: Just pathetic. 0-2 on the season and not even close games. Zero sense of urgency.

Lukin1978

Feb 27, 2008
The North
MgcYZSP.gif

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
That was Guentzel’s best game since his injury.

Idk I’m not as negative about this game as I expect a lot of other people will be.

Malkin played like shit though. Powerplay is still terrible too.

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA

+++++ Tanev and that 3rd line: They are outplaying all of our stars and it isn't even close. It's not even close. Their heart is in it. Their passion is there. They pay attention to assignments. Are they perfect? No. Should they be our best line? No. But they are.

+ Riiko / E rod / TB: Just want to shout these 3 out. I think they played pretty solid hockey. Nothing spectacular. But for how bad this team is, they are playing well. E Rod is being asked to play a position he is nowhere near cut out for.

Now the negatives:

--------- Sid, Geno, Letang, Dumo, Jake, Rust: These guys are supposed to be our go-to players. :laugh: They are playing as bad as they possibly can. Especially Dumo, Sid, Geno, and Letang. And I watched horrible hockey from Sid in 2015. I can safely say this is 100x worse than anything i've sene.

----- Defensive assignments x3: Over committing, duplicating coverage, piss poor awareness on assignments, piss poor support. Just copy/paste for the last 2 years. It's the same problem over and over.

---- Passing: This team can't even pass. They are so sloppy. It's simple hockey.

--- Marino: I give the kid a pass because he did play well last game. But he was just frazzled. He is rushing the play. Settle down young man. You are a talented player.

------- Defensive support: copy/paste from the last 3 games. And every single person blaming goaltending alone the last 2 years. Pathetic analysis. Murray always gives up 3? Jarry playing poor? DeSmith giving up 3? Yall think it's just goaltending? Come on.

------ Sense of urgency: Just pathetic. 0-2 on the season and not even close games. Zero sense of urgency.

Exactly my thoughts, but want to add Ruh and DeSmith. Shout out to them too

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Now the negatives:

Never seen @ColePens so negative. Must’ve missed out on a limited addition sneaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad