Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens/Yotes - Back in the win column!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't expect more production than he gave last season per se - but I do hope he can get to that production rate pretty sharpish when he gets back.

And more to the point, I just want them to figure out what they're doing with him and find a place he clicks. I don't care if that's wing, centre, or hell even both if he clicks at both, but right now he's the foster child of the team, getting shuffled around the place looking for something that fits and getting nothing. That's the main thing I'm really objecting to here. Not what Brassard has done, but what he's going to do. They need to figure what they're doing with him. And yeah, in their defence they've had a short period of time that's been rife with injuries.

But now they have a short period of time before deciding whether to cash in their chips and try something else or go for broke with him. They need an answer quick.
I guess I'm just not worried about how he'll do. I see the issue being more about what to do with the rest of the line-up causing his line and himself to be shuffled around. I don't think it's been because we've had trouble finding fits with him, I think it's because we've had trouble finding fits all over and he just gets the leftovers every time we shuffle the deck again.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
What's funny is I had to listen to that game on the radio instead of watch it, and they just kept saying how much they loved that 4th line. If I didn't read these boards, I wouldn't know any differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad