Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Cats - If you give a moose a muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
What a turnaround for both Rust and Murray from the beginning of the season.

If Pettersson gains some weight he could be an elite shutdown guy.

Crosby with another great game, that guy was really feeling it. Loved seeing him smile after his goal, you can tell he's having fun when he grins like that after the 5th goal in a 5-1 game.
Great post! MM, Sid, Pettersson and Rust all had great showings tonight.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Can we bump those threads where 95% the posters here were having a meltdown over that trade?
thats really not true, there were three or four very loud and very persistent posters, majority of us very early realized that that was a big time win trade...also that coincided with the bad stretch of games....

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Where on JR's trade history does Sprong for Pettersson land? I feel like it has to be damn near the top, even if Sprong ends up great for the Ducks. To get what the Penguins got for what Sprong was is just insane, they got a legit top-4 D on his ELC for him.

Give this one a bit of time before ranking it. See if he progresses or regresses. Right now it has shades of Scuderi for Daley, but it could go awry yet. Took a while for people to sour on Oleksiak after all.

But... if it keeps up like this then, yeah, Scuderi for Daley. Spare part that doesn't fit with dubious trade value for exactly the dman we needed.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Where on JR's trade history does Sprong for Pettersson land? I feel like it has to be damn near the top, even if Sprong ends up great for the Ducks. To get what the Penguins got for what Sprong was is just insane, they got a legit top-4 D on his ELC for him.

I want to wait and see what Pettersson becomes, but yeah. It’s definitely one of his better ones.

Potentially Scuds for Daley.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

That is a great way to look at it, though I'm a little reserved on the top 4 label, but he certainly is making a case for himself.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

Man, hard to top the Sutter trade,the Daley trade, And the Hagelin trade.

Hornqvist trade might be #1.

Hell the Dumoulin trade might be #1.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Those poor pucks. Hornqvist's entire body is the hardest substance known to man. Okay, maybe not as hard as @ColePens when he sees Hornqvist shirtless wearing a nice pair of shoes, but still pretty damn hard.

Seriously though, I hope he's okay and was just held out as a precaution.

You know what....i hope he's NOT okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->