Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Caps - the one where Pens fans whine the entire time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+++++ Sid: Best player in the game. His hand eye is insane. I don't think it's close. He is the greatest player the game has seen since Mario. Pretty amazing that we had both guys.

++++ Murray: Some greatness and some luck. That was waaaay closer to the #30 I remember and love. But he needs to build on that. It can't just be 1 game. It needs to be multiple games for a long period of time. All while staying healthy.

++ JJ: Yes.. JJ made the pluses. He was actually very good. Some great blocks and some great plays. He's not the best passer but he played great defense tonight.

++ Defense without Oleksiak, except Maatta: The defense was so good WITHOUT Oleksiak. Take out Maatta, add Riikola, and add any real piece for that 4-6m and we'd be solid. I really believe that.

++ Sheahan/Cullen: What the hell got into those two?!?! They were out of this world good. Both had speed/grit. Both protected the puck really well. I could see a Cully/Sheahan/Rust line that would do serious damage.

That was Dad's best game since Game 6 of the SCF in 2017. Wowsa.

------- The vocal small group of Pens fans who whine and bitch and whine and bitch. Just acting like we are the worst franchise of all time. Calling for goons and hitters. Jesus. I'll take a speed/skilled team who has 5 cups since 1990 and 3 in this era. It's ridiculous.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Murray had a few squirts get through him, but overall, he's had 2 solid games now. Hopefully Ol' Narrow head has it together again. We seriously need him to be, even if CDS has been solid, Murray is elite when he has his shit together.

BFFILPA.gif

Suck it Capitals, you dirty pieces of shits.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Murray had a few squirts get through him, but overall, he's had 2 solid games now. Hopefully Ol' Narrow head has it together again. We seriously need him to be, even if CDS has been solid, Murray is elite when he has his **** together.

BFFILPA.gif

DUDE. You're giving Murray props??!! What world is this??!!

Props on good OL' JR.

Reactions: zero8771

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
And real quick to touch on the whiny Pens fans (small group) that say "WILSON OWNS THE PENS!" or "OVY OWNS THE PENS!" :laugh: are you freaking kidding me? Caps fans see black and gold and immediately have PTSD. Any time Sid scores, it's nothing but flashbacks of absolute hell this organization has put them through. You have no clue what it feels like because we have been on the good side of things.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Very important win. Nice for Murray to win this game 2-1.

Still pissed about that final icing call. As mentioned in the game thread, that non call was for NBC.

Reactions: TNT87 and DegenX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->