Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Blues - Rust gets hurt but is replaced by "the next one"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
St Louis media's 3 stars
1 Crosby
2 Letang
3 Kessel

LOL wut?

Not that those guys didn't have good games but Murray was huge. He was a stick to the head away from a shutout.

Reactions: ncm7772 and Andy99

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
They’re ugly and their spokespeople aren’t the types I wanna emulate, fashion-wise.
2859554_Brown

It's a generic brown shoe that looks like every other generic brown shoe?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
man wtf is so bad about sketchers?

Oh.. let's see
- They are cheap.
- They are poorly made.
- They blatantly rip off other companies and have lost lawsuits about it.
- They are a shit company.
- There are 10x better shoes for the same price.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
good game, only third line was really bad, Brassard on ice for 30 attempted shots against, that must be some kind of record, that line must be dismantled yesterday, screw the idea that he can pivot third line, he just can't

Reactions: canadianguy77

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Oh.. let's see
- They are cheap.
- They are poorly made.
- They are a **** company.
Every pair I've bought have been ruined by getting too much paint on them (work) before they ever had any issues. And they cost like $30. Where can I get better for that price?

And we've been over me not giving a shit about ripping people off. I'm buying the generic brown shoe, not the yeezy clown shoes.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Good Murray is the difference between Cup contender and lottery pick.

Oh.. let's see
- They are cheap.
- They are poorly made.
- They are a **** company.
What are these 10x fly kicks I should be rocking?

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Every pair I've bought have been ruined by getting too much paint on them (work) before they ever had any issues. And they cost like $30. Where can I get better for that price?

And we've been over me not giving a **** about ripping people off. I'm buying the generic brown shoe, not the yeezy clown shoes.
THANK YOU. Yeezys look so ugly. i could never justify the price tag of those, especially for how they look to me.

just my opinion.

also i gotta find a clip of Riikola's hit in this game because i heard it was a big'n but i didn't see it.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Btw, Geno's line had a pretty good game, especially the third, i think they had 4 HD scoring chances, it could be more if Horny can support that breakout...I keep Simon on geno's wing forever, find another winger that may click

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

And we've been over me not giving a **** about ripping people off. I'm buying the generic brown shoe, not the yeezy clown shoes.

I think 1901 makes an incredible brogue/derby/oxford and they are usually $100, but go on sale for $49-59 at Nordstrom. I am sure there are a few right now. Their durability and comfort = through the roof. By the time you make it through 3 smelly disgusting sketchers shoes, you can have 1 nice pair of 1901s.

Hell.. i'd take clarks over sketchers.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I think 1901 makes an incredible brogue/derby/oxford and they are usually $100, but go on sale for $49-59 at Nordstrom. I am sure there are a few right now. Their durability and comfort = through the roof. By the time you make it through 3 smelly disgusting sketchers shoes, you can have 1 nice pair of 1901s.

Hell.. i'd take clarks over sketchers.
that's like double what skechers cost though. And like I said, they are ruined by paint long before anything else.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->