Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Muzz/Letang are STARS tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++++ Team hustle/effort: I forget who said it in the GDT but this effort is better than anything I can remember all last season. The heart/effort/etc. It's all there. Incredible work.

+++++++ Letang: Take away his goal and he still gets this spot. His passing was top of the line tonight. Incredible. Dishes were safe, good pace, crisp, and put his guys full stride. Incredible work. I do not think it's overreacting to say that might have been Tanger's best game that is not a playoff game. I don't think he made a SINGLE mistake.

+++ Sid line: Another great game. I think Jake could have had 3 goals. Sid could have had one.

+++ McCann,Horny, Laff, Tanev: All great hustle games. Just good heart/hustle. I actually liked that McCann/Horny duo. Thought they were great.

+++ Murray: No doubt he kept us alive time and time again. We got a little luck (post/awful rebound shot by Seguin) but Muzz was spectacular. Very solid.

I don't have any minuses here. Simon had a bad 1st/2nd but he was still solid. Blueger struggled a bit. Some bad turnovers and very quiet game. WHen he's quiet and turning the puck over, it's bad. JJ on the first goal made no sense. He was on the complete wrong side of the ice. But he still was incredible for the majority of the game.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
source.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
++++++ Team hustle/effort: I forget who said it in the GDT but this effort is better than anything I can remember all last season. The heart/effort/etc. It's all there. Incredible work.

+++++++ Letang: Take away his goal and he still gets this spot. His passing was top of the line tonight. Incredible. Dishes were safe, good pace, crisp, and put his guys full stride. Incredible work. I do not think it's overreacting to say that might have been Tanger's best game that is not a playoff game. I don't think he made a SINGLE mistake.

+++ Sid line: Another great game. I think Jake could have had 3 goals. Sid could have had one.

+++ McCann,Horny, Laff, Tanev: All great hustle games. Just good heart/hustle. I actually liked that McCann/Horny duo. Thought they were great.

+++ Murray: No doubt he kept us alive time and time again. We got a little luck (post/awful rebound shot by Seguin) but Muzz was spectacular. Very solid.

I don't have any minuses here. Simon had a bad 1st/2nd but he was still solid. Blueger struggled a bit. Some bad turnovers and very quiet game. WHen he's quiet and turning the puck over, it's bad. JJ on the first goal made no sense. He was on the complete wrong side of the ice. But he still was incredible for the majority of the game.

oh come on, Kahun deserved at least a half a + for some nice plays tonight...he picked it up...

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
I never had any doubt that this team would roll with these injuries but this has really been remarkable. A lot of fun to watch this team right now

Reactions: TooManyHumans

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know anything about being a goalie, but 2 years ago, I never experienced jitters when Murray was in net. Now, he's like a QB with happy feet in the pocket. He constantly looks uncomfortable.

I think there’s some lack of confidence there...

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad