Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Gudbranson and JJ are actually good

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Geno/Horny: Yeah I'm putting these 2 together because they took a crap load of (some deserved) heat from playing poorly. Tonight they absolutely brought it. Horny did everything he does that makes him great. Geno was acting like he's 22 out there. He was unreal out of this world. I don't think I have enough words for him. His attention to detail on defense was superb and he had me on the edge of my seat all game.

+++ JJ/Gudbranson: They are playing simple. They are playing smart. They are actually helping this defense. I cannot believe how well they are playing. Superb defense and they are doing it with huge minutes on top lines. Whatever... I love it. It's amazing.

+++ Murray: He still isn't looking as solid as he did in our playoff runs but he made huge saves in key times. You cannot deny that. There were 2 key saves that changed the way this game was played.

+++ Florida boys: I freaking love McCann and I rarely make a strong call prior to seeing a player play in our system. He was a slam dunk for a long time and he's f***ing young! He's 22 years old. Are you kidding me? Also that shot by Bjugs. Holy hell.

I'm not going to sit here and harp on negatives. This team is without Letang, Dumo, Rust, and Maatta. We have to be fair in our assessment. We controlled the game and it is what it is. They are staying afloat right now and that's all we can ask for. We just desperately need a speedy recovery from both Dumo/Letang. Period.

Got a point.... we move on.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
giphy.gif

f***in Pens.

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
Malkin is completely gassed, what f***ing moron passed him the puck there? We’ve crapped away two points this week, and we can’t afford to do that.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Honestly, the game tying goal makes me feel this may just not be the team’s year. Three different penguins could have grabbed the puck on the dump in but it squeaked by three different sticks.

Also, that goal was 5 feet offside.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
++++ Geno/Horny: Yeah I'm putting these 2 together because they took a crap load of (some deserved) heat from playing poorly. Tonight they absolutely brought it. Horny did everything he does that makes him great. Geno was acting like he's 22 out there. He was unreal out of this world. I don't think I have enough words for him. His attention to detail on defense was superb and he had me on the edge of my seat all game.

+++ JJ/Gudbranson: They are playing simple. They are playing smart. They are actually helping this defense. I cannot believe how well they are playing. Superb defense and they are doing it with huge minutes on top lines. Whatever... I love it. It's amazing.

+++ Murray: He still isn't looking as solid as he did in our playoff runs but he made huge saves in key times. You cannot deny that. There were 2 key saves that changed the way this game was played.

+++ Florida boys: I freaking love McCann and I rarely make a strong call prior to seeing a player play in our system. He was a slam dunk for a long time and he's ****ing young! He's 22 years old. Are you kidding me? Also that shot by Bjugs. Holy hell.

I'm not going to sit here and harp on negatives. This team is without Letang, Dumo, Rust, and Maatta. We have to be fair in our assessment. We controlled the game and it is what it is. They are staying afloat right now and that's all we can ask for. We just desperately need a speedy recovery from both Dumo/Letang. Period.

Got a point.... we move on.

You're seriously giving Murray a plus? GTFOH. I seriously hope you're trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad