Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Got 2... should have got 3-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+++++++++++++ Rusty/G: All game long both guys were dynamic. Sure G took a dumb penalty. I'll give you that. But both guys are the heart and soul right now.

+++ Horny: This guy will find a way. No matter what. He will find a way. Even if he can't skate. Even if he can't shoot. Even if he handles the puck like a grenade. He will find a way.

+++ 9 out of 11 games with a point. Come on. That is brilliant. With these injuries.

------- Selfishness: Those penalties are unacceptable.

----- ZAR/Laff/TB: Once again, I think this line cost us easily from getting 4 points. Dumb penalties. Important draws lost. STUPID hockey. Couldn't connect on passes. Very disappointed in those 3.

- Murray: Not good enough. Nowhere near where he needs to be.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Just like I said last game, any game they can get a point in is a win in my eyes. They got screwed over by the refs and still managed to get a point, even with their injuries. I'm fine with this.

But I will add if Murray doesn't improve his play, I'm totally for not re-signing him period.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Nice to force OT late, but... That’s 6 of the last 7, and that 1 took OT. This team owns us. Can’t even beat the Trotz Islanders with a healthy Sid and Letang, let alone with this ragtag bunch.

Like I said in the game thread - it sucks that Trotz went to the Isle. The Caps are still the same great team without him, anyway.

Reactions: EightyOne

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
The 3 on 3 is more of a circus sideshow than the shootout and I’m not just saying that because we suck balls at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad