Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Game 1 Pens vs. Isles - The Maatta Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Bjugs/Kessel/Simon: Awesome line all game. Produced, got momentum, and played very well. Fantastic 3rd line.

+++ G/McCann: They ended up having a monster monster monster 30 minutes. Great dishes and great point blank chances. If they can keep it up, they have a good chance of winning this series.

+ 5 on 5: Thought the Pens outplayed the Isles in this game so that is encouraging.

+ Schultz and Dumo: It wasn't pretty but I thought both guys played well. It took Dumo a full period to get back to himself but he was good the rest of the game.

------- Maatta: It's beaten to death. I sat here and said JJ should get a jersey over Olli. Any questions as to why?

----- Sid's line: Pathetic. Owned the entire game and Rusty looked bad.

- 4th line: Dad can't do it all by himself. ZAR was rusty and Wilson is not a good hockey player at all.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed. It's amazing that even going in with low expectations, just because of what you've seen on the year, you still come out of games thinking "I hate this team".

I really hope this is the last game I ever have to see Maatta in the Penguins uniform, but it won't be.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bzk36i2.gif

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Better to lose like that than how we were expecting early on. That said, damn did he have a lot of room there.

Hope Sully shakes up the lineup Friday night.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
That was an embarrassing wake up call.

There's no one player that's more to blame than anyone else. Everyone flat out sucked.

Sid should be embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad