Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: "Deja Vu All Over Again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
------- Sully, defense, star: Copy/paste from every pgt. The stars are complete ass. Their lazy pathetic hockey is really disappointing. Really disappointing. The defensive system must be to overplay the man and duplicate pressure. And boy oh boy they pay for it every game. You may want to switch it up, Sully.

Seriously... every negative from game 1 is here in game 5. Do not expect anything different. Every game has been the same. It is unacceptable at this time. I don't get it. Erod on L1 - pathetic. Zucker's full game tonight - pathetic. Dumo/Letang - pathetic. Sid/Geno - pathetic.

Let me reiterate - that was Zucker's worst hockey game of all time. Holy shit.

Sid & Geno HAVE to step up as leaders.

+++ POJ: From his brother's tweet to his entire game. That was a good first game. I am very proud of the work this young man put into his body. He had the skills. He needed to maintain his skills while getting stronger. He did. You can tell the work he put in. A+ start to his tenure. Do not trade this kid.

++ Rusty/Bottom 6: I thought Rusty had some 2nd/3rd period shifts that were so old school Rust. I loved it. TB bringing it again. Kap was awesome.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
When all the games are in the same division, sure hope all these non-regulation wins don't come back to haunt us in a tight playoff race...

Can't be handing out loser points.

Reactions: ncm7772

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
We won!!!!!!!

Also:

garbage-1525988260-1525988262.gif

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Building up a small cushion to fall back on when their results inevitably match their play.

hskey

Apr 7, 2009
It is astonishing how badly they're playing and they've won 3 in a row. My heart can't take much more of these types of games, but credit to them, they've dug out 3 wins when trailing early and often.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
------- Sully, defense, star: Copy/paste from every pgt. The stars are complete ass. Their lazy pathetic hockey is really disappointing. Really disappointing. The defensive system must be to overplay the man and duplicate pressure. And boy oh boy they pay for it every game. You may want to switch it up, Sully.

Seriously... every negative from game 1 is here in game 5. Do not expect anything different. Every game has been the same. It is unacceptable at this time. I don't get it. Erod on L1 - pathetic. Zucker's full game tonight - pathetic. Dumo/Letang - pathetic. Sid/Geno - pathetic.

Let me reiterate - that was Zucker's worst hockey game of all time. Holy shit.

Sid & Geno HAVE to step up as leaders.

+++ POJ: From his brother's tweet to his entire game. That was a good first game. I am very proud of the work this young man put into his body. He had the skills. He needed to maintain his skills while getting stronger. He did. You can tell the work he put in. A+ start to his tenure. Do not trade this kid.

++ Rusty/Bottom 6: I thought Rusty had some 2nd/3rd period shifts that were so old school Rust. I loved it. TB bringing it again. Kap was awesome.
seriously? tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad