Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Congratulations Sidney Crosby!! (1000th Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Tang letting it rip and actually getting the puck on net was awesome. Sid with a couple points on his big night was sweet to see.

matheson was an idiot on the eberle goal but his offense is a blessing for this defense.

Two wins in regulation in a row is huge.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Tanev on L1 isn't sustainable. All the sudden L1 is in turmoil. After a solid game last time, L2 sucked. Malkin was doing flybys all night. I don't blame the turnover hitting Zucker's skate, I think that's just another example of their lack of chemistry. I think Zucker was trying to get that pass when Malkin never intended it for Zucker. Anyway, Malkin sucked defensively and it's inexcusable. Sullivan went with Crosby and Blueger for the last three minutes and that should honestly embarrass Malkin. Not good enough.

If L2 doesn't get better, why not try Zucker with Crosby?

Letang was good.

I don't like Marino's game at all. He looks like a totally different player.

Awesome tribute, got a little emotional at the end with Letang and Malkin. Hopefully they can get one more Cup.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Tang letting it rip and actually getting the puck on net was awesome. Sid with a couple points on his big night was sweet to see.

matheson was an idiot on the eberle goal but his offense is a blessing for this defense.

Two wins in regulation in a row is huge.

How about Letang not looking for a hatty and putting team first? That was something that made me so proud. He wasn't even thinking anything but win the game.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Really gutsy win. These guys might surprise us and actually make the playoffs.

I don’t understand the passing though. Simple 10 foot passes in the defensive and neutral zones while the Isles are backing up and they’re bouncing off of skates or 3 feet too far ahead.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Is it true that Mario is in the best shape of his life and is determined to play 85 more games to hit 1k now?

Would have liked to see Letang get his first hat trick on the EN, but that was a ckuskterf*** at the end and someone should have tried burying one to just put it away.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
xY3dmiQ.gif

Hells yea. Sid was great Letang a stud got great goaltending.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
PP Goal. Penalty Kill. Tristan Jarry.

Tristan Jarry!

Honestly Sid was just ok out there. Jake sucked. Geno sucked really bad. Zucker good and bad.

Matheson great. Marino I thought was also outstanding.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
How about Letang not looking for a hatty and putting team first? That was something that made me so proud. He wasn't even thinking anything but win the game.
Yea that shocked me haha. Especially when he had it by himself in between our circles. Dude has taken blind turn around shots from behind our own net so many times and iced the puck over the years trying for the freebie. That was good to see outta him.

Reactions: Gurglesons

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Tanev on L1 isn't sustainable. All the sudden L1 is in turmoil. After a solid game last time, L2 sucked. Malkin was doing flybys all night. I don't blame the turnover hitting Zucker's skate, I think that's just another example of their lack of chemistry. I think Zucker was trying to get that pass when Malkin never intended it for Zucker. Anyway, Malkin sucked defensively and it's inexcusable. Sullivan went with Crosby and Blueger for the last three minutes and that should honestly embarrass Malkin. Not good enough.

If L2 doesn't get better, why not try Zucker with Crosby?

Letang was good.

I don't like Marino's game at all. He looks like a totally different player.

Awesome tribute, got a little emotional at the end with Letang and Malkin. Hopefully they can get one more Cup.
Tanev on L1 is exactly what L1 needs. Jake and Sid need some space out there, and a guy who will forecheck like a maniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->