Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: black & gold vs. black & gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean look... we can shit on A LOT of things. And a lot of things deserved to be shit on. I'm going to just hit some positives. We spend too much time bitching.

+++ Zucker: Hitting guys, pissed off, multiple chances. And he came through in the clutch. What a terrific game.

+++ Rust: Probably the only Penguin who played a full 60 minutes. He could have had 4 goals.

++ TB/Tanev: Dudes vibe it, man.

++++ Jarry: Big saves when big saves were needed. Like point blank saves. Big game for Jarry.

+ Ruh: I weirdly think he and POJ are the two dmen I trust the most, albeit they get the easier assignments.

+ I'll give Geno a small plus. It wasn't perfect, but you can tell he was picking up steam. I think he looked good.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
holy f*** that pisses me off so f***ing much.

pens have a 3 on 0 and refused to f***ing shoot. Bs get a 2 on 0 and it''s in the back of the net.

letang and geno are soooo f***ing stupid.

Reactions: Angrrus

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Marino handles the puck like he tried to learn from Jack Johnson. Would it have killed that f***ing :eek::eek::eek::eek: Sully to put POJ out there? Someone that actually know what the f*** to do with the puck?

Jarry played like he's finally getting back into form and these f***ing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: f*** him with that bullshit end.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad