OT: Cole's OT Boutique: Beep Beep

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'd advise against watering your cats every day.
I'd also advise against watering your plants every day.
Also ... dog tax :)
b2E96Ke.jpg

Not my dog, BTW. I have not had an animal companion since we found out my kid was allergic to pretty much everything with fur.

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'd also advise against watering your plants every day.
Also ... dog tax :)
b2E96Ke.jpg

Not my dog, BTW. I have not had an animal companion since we found out my kid was allergic to pretty much everything with fur.

Your avatar followed up by a post from vbm8 freaks me out because the dog and JR have pretty much the same expression.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
And you haven't taken the logical step of removing the kid? Problem solved.

XqdWgt1.gif

Your avatar followed up by a post from vbm8 freaks me out because the dog and JR have pretty much the same expression.

Huskies are awesome because their faces are so expressive. Every one I've ever met is a talker, too and super smart. After not having had a dog in so long, I don't think I'd be up to the challenge of being responsible for one, so I'll just keep using pics of them as my avi. Weirding you out is an added bonus ;)

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Huskies are awesome because their faces are so expressive. Every one I've ever met is a talker, too and super smart. After not having had a dog in so long, I don't think I'd be up to the challenge of being responsible for one, so I'll just keep using pics of them as my avi. Weirding you out is an added bonus ;)

Mod abuse confirmed!

I'd report you to another mod, but Big McLarge is too busy writing a screenplay that'll get cancelled after 1 episode and Cole's out somewhere trying on skinny jeans to notice it.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I have a humane mousetrap that does a great job catching mice without incident so that I can take them to the park and release them. Yesterday morning I noticed one in the trap, but it was raining so I waited to take it to the park. When I checked again less than an hour later, it HAD A LITTER OF BABIES IN THE TRAP. I couldn't let them go since they didn't have a nest to go to, so I bought an aquarium, bedding, food and a water bottle so they can mature for 4-6 weeks before I release them. I opened the trap and put it in the aquarium, but the mother mouse just pulled bedding into the trap and has setup shop in there. 5 pups! Happy Mother's Day.

I caught a mouse in the house once and let it go outside. A bird got it within 10 seconds.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Just set a new biking record for myself tonight, 16.4 miles throughout Highland Park, East Liberty, Friendship, Bloomfield, Squirrel Hill, Oakland and Shadyside. Obviously, I'm going to ruin all of that by eating ice cream and drinking beer tonight :laugh:

I used to love riding now I don’t trust any drivers to do it on the road. Was a mountain bike instructor in a summer camp in the Poconos.

Back in Australia there was an organised bike ride of about 360-420 miles over 9 days . Happened every year in different locations through the rural areas and small towns. About 3000 people go on it. All your meals are covered and you pop your tent and bag on the trucks before you ride out.

I thought I was fitter than I was and drank heavily the first night. Missed breakfast and didn’t get to the lunch stop until 3pm in 35c (95f) weather. Two miles out from the camp I heard my tyre leaking. I got one mile before I had to walk the rest of the day. I ate set up my tent and fell asleep straight away.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone watch 'the terror' from amc? I watched one episode and kind of liked it just wondering if it's a disappointment to watch all 10 eps or it's worth it.
I hate getting stuck in a series and being disappointing after spending so many hours with it.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I caught a mouse in the house once and let it go outside. A bird got it within 10 seconds.
How did you catch a mouse alive? Those little guys run so fast and jump too. You use a catch and release trap or are you like mr meyagi (sp?)

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
How did you catch a mouse alive? Those little guys run so fast and jump too. You use a catch and release trap or are you like mr meyagi (sp?)

It was an epic battle. **** was everywhere. My friend killed one using a snap trap and I didn’t want him to go the same way. I didn’t know about catch and release traps back then and he wouldn’t run out the door so I tried to catch him alive. Ended up catching him in my cereal box.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It was an epic battle. **** was everywhere. My friend killed one using a snap trap and I didn’t want him to go the same way. I didn’t know about catch and release traps back then. Ended up catching him in my cereal box.

lol.
Yeah I can relate. Last winter I was invaded and they lived in the stove some how? They would use it like an elevator to go up and down it was pretty impressive.
They are cute and aside from their dookie they are not really a health risk, but I'm sorry I can't have them living in my kitchen.
But I tried to catch them alive and the little guy jumped at me and that was that. I'm not a punk, well maybe I am =P, but I yalped like when you step on a dogs tail when that guy jumped and landed on me. It was a genocide from that moment on :/

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Anyone watch 'the terror' from amc? I watched one episode and kind of liked it just wondering if it's a disappointment to watch all 10 eps or it's worth it.
I hate getting stuck in a series and being disappointing after spending so many hours with it.

It’s good and gets better a few episodes in. I had some problems with the later episodes and an element of the show but it’s worth the watch.

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It’s good and gets better a few episodes in. I had some problems with the later episodes and an element of the show but it’s worth the watch.
I love me some Hinds and Menzies (sp?) That was Caesar and Brutus on the HBO show Rome (imo one of the best shows ever made--recently)

I watched another episode and the incredibly large bear is kind of funny to me, but didn't ruin the episode or show for me.

I love exploration pieces though. Could you imagine traveling to the north pole on a ship with sails in the 1800's? It's a death wish. I went on a cruise to the Bermuda and I was sea sick and I wasn't even working on running the ship it was torture.

I wonder what going to the south pole would be like. Probably instant death as well only it doesn't melt and freeze like the north pole and virtually 'trap' you in the ice.

Ok thanks, I'll stick it out.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I love me some Hinds and Menzies (sp?) That was Caesar and Brutus on the HBO show Rome (imo one of the best shows ever made--recently)

I watched another episode and the incredibly large bear is kind of funny to me, but didn't ruin the episode or show for me.

I love exploration pieces though. Could you imagine traveling to the north pole on a ship with sails in the 1800's? It's a death wish. I went on a cruise to the Bermuda and I was sea sick and I wasn't even working on running the ship it was torture.

I wonder what going to the south pole would be like. Probably instant death as well only it doesn't melt and freeze like the north pole and virtually 'trap' you in the ice.

Ok thanks, I'll stick it out.

Period pieces ftw. I wish we had more on exploration and survival, though. I would die from something early on and stupid.

Yeah, the bear is the element I had a problem with. I know it’s based off a book but it’s unecessary with the framework they had available.

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Period pieces ftw. I wish we had more on exploration and survival, though. I would die from something early on and stupid.

Yeah, the bear is the element I had a problem with. I know it’s based off a book but it’s unecessary with the framework they had available.
I understand there are bears in the north and not the south pole. Two totally different environments.
But why such a BIG bear!??? When it made it's debut in episode 2 why did the bear hold up the sailor and impale him? LOL... It was so stupid, but thankfully it was only a few minutes of the episode.

Stupid giant bear from outer space ruining a great tale.

Yeah. Period pieces are good, but I only really got hooked on a few. I agree on the exploration stuff though. More of that.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I understand there are bears in the north and not the south pole. Two totally different environments.
But why such a BIG bear!??? When it made it's debut in episode 2 why did the bear hold up the sailor and impale him? LOL... It was so stupid, but thankfully it was only a few minutes of the episode.

Stupid giant bear from outer space ruining a great tale.

Yeah. Period pieces are good, but I only really got hooked on a few. I agree on the exploration stuff though. More of that.

You find out more about the bear.

Like that it’s not a bear. Tuunbaq is an Inuit spirit thing.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
You find out more about the bear.

Like that it’s not a bear. Tuunbaq is an Inuit spirit thing.

OH WTF. I didn't click the spoiler but I clicked reply and it exposed the spoiler.
Eh, it's not really destroying anything for me. I don't mind spoilers. Good story telling doesn't matter if you know an ending the journey is the adventure.

Really tho, quote a post and spoiler is exposed, lol.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
OH WTF. I didn't click the spoiler but I clicked reply and it exposed the spoiler.
Eh, it's not really destroying anything for me. I don't mind spoilers. Good story telling doesn't matter if you know an ending the journey is the adventure.

Really tho, quote a post and spoiler is exposed, lol.

Oops. :laugh:

I tend to seek out spoilers but that's a stupid feature.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Oops. :laugh:

I tend to seek out spoilers but that's a stupid feature.

I seek spoilers to series that just go for too long and I don't caer to wait.
Game of Thrones, ASoIaF, Dood just takes too long to finish so I read spoilers cause who cares.

Thats what prompt my initial question. I hate investing time into series that last for years and years but culminate in nothing that a 2 hour movie couldn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->