OT: Cole's OT Block Party: Coldplay, Chainsmokers, Mandalorian, Lost in Space, RoS all rock! Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There's no such thing as a bad infraction. :naughty:

The only one I ever got was for bumping the Mark Eaton signing thread after he retired and our D was banged up. To this day, I still smile ear to ear thinking about it. I'll probably pay for it when I meet my maker though. :help:

:laugh: Assholes of the world unite!

There was a old playstation 3 game, I think it was called Pain. You shot a guy out of a launcher and the object was to inflict as much pain as possible on him bouncing him off of things in the environment. I spent countless hours on that one searching for new ways to put a hurtin on that guy. :laugh:
giphy.gif

Hahaha, that game sounds phenomenal.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Mate, I totally get your frustration.

Oh no, I hurt some tosser with thin skin! I can't like posts now for like 2 months as punishment.

My punishment is not being able to enforce positive reinforcement of comments.

And I'm the bad bloke?

Did you offend a boomer too? Welcome to the Bad Boys club. We’re now contractually obligated to star in a Jerry Bruckheimer film.

I hope it’s one where cars blow up, and yet, we blow up cars!

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I recently had a post removed for being off topic

Bitch, the whole forum is off topic!

I guess my main issue is just PM to stay on topic or to edit my post before it is removed.

I haven't been able to find a way to figure out what mod changes/deletes my shit.

It pisses me off that some weasley little mod can do shit and hide behind it instead of PM or having a notification of who removed stuff.

Especially when I'm not even that f***ed off of a poster.

Last edited:

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Work laid off 10 people today. I've only heard 5 names, but I've worked with 4 of them. To be honest, I'm surprised my boss is here based on how much his boss's boss dislikes him.

Edit: worked with 5 of the 10.

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Did you offend a boomer too? Welcome to the Bad Boys club. We’re now contractually obligated to star in a Jerry Bruckheimer film.

I hope it’s one where cars blow up, and yet, we blow up cars!

Very few movies have cars that don't explode when they drive off cliffs... I gotta say, I laugh out loud every time cars explode in hollywood movies and they directors were probably thinking, 'this shit is so cool - people are going to love it!' I bet Michael Bay'splosion is that kind of idiot.

Next up on dumb shit hollywood thinks is cool is 'head shots from moving vehicles or from horseback'
Next up from that is 'one shot insta-kill abdomen shots'

This needs a sub-thread.

########What dumb shit happens in movies that makes you lul###########

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Very few movies have cars that don't explode when they drive off cliffs... I gotta say, I laugh out loud every time cars explode in hollywood movies and they directors were probably thinking, 'this shit is so cool - people are going to love it!' I bet Michael Bay'splosion is that kind of idiot.

Next up on dumb shit hollywood thinks is cool is 'head shots from moving vehicles or from horseback'
Next up from that is 'one shot insta-kill abdomen shots'

This needs a sub-thread.

########What dumb shit happens in movies that makes you lul###########

Fat ugly dudes get skinny hot chicks

Reactions: LOGiK

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Don’t drive right now. Rain is the scariest thing in the world for people here.

I got drenched outside and had to go to Goodwill to buy an umbrella. The problem is they only had 1, a vibrantly pink one. So if you see an idiot north of Balboa Park walking with a pink umbrella, you found me :laugh:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Fat ugly dudes get skinny hot chicks

Fights where people go toe to toe where both people take a good dozen head blows, give or take, and walk away without harm.
No concussions, broken ribs, broken noses, broken facial bones... heh...

Reality is one good chin/face shot will incapacitate a person no matter how hulkingly big and over steroided they are, but that isn't exciting in an action movie =P

Reactions: EightyOne

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I recently had a post removed for being off topic

Bitch, the whole forum is off topic!

I guess my main issue is just PM to stay on topic or to edit my post before it is removed.

I haven't been able to find a way to figure out what mod changes/deletes my shit.

It pisses me off that some weasley little mod can do shit and hide behind it instead of PM or having a notification of who removed stuff.

Especially when I'm not even that f***ed off of a poster.

I called out someone for spreading misinfo about the virus on the main boards. Said "you're part of the problem." Had that removed. I'm glad we're more worried about the feelings of that guy than the fact that he was saying a bunch of nonsense.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
I called out someone for spreading misinfo about the virus on the main boards. Said "you're part of the problem." Had that removed. I'm glad we're more worried about the feelings of that guy than the fact that he was saying a bunch of nonsense.

I’m curious; what did the post say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad