OT: Cole's OT Block Party: Coldplay, Chainsmokers, Mandalorian, Lost in Space, RoS all rock! Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
This man understands, not bad for a ancestral criminal :)
fef0fe89c6057deeb2c65b5bd02ab863.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
You know what sucks? When you find out you're suddenly allergic to something that you normally ate perfectly fine.

I've taken 5 shits today and it's just 2pm. I feel gutted, traumatized as well.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
You know what sucks? When you find out you're suddenly allergic to something that you normally ate perfectly fine.

I've taken 5 shits today and it's just 2pm. I feel gutted, traumatized as well.
Well that's great to know mate, thanks for sharing. Got enough shit roll in the house?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The first episode was pretty terrible.
Avenue 5 is a dark comedy in space, so you have to take that into consideration and let it unravel. Episode 1 is kind of meh, but it gets a lot better as it goes along.

Also, it might not be your cup of tea either, so there's that.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Avenue 5 is a dark comedy in space, so you have to take that into consideration and let it unravel. Episode 1 is kind of meh, but it gets a lot better as it goes along.

Also, it might not be your cup of tea either, so there's that.
Yeah I‘m into dark comedy, but not sure it is my thing. I laughed when he said he was deaf in both ears. I will probably give it a try some other time. I switched over to high maintenance for now though.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah I‘m into dark comedy, but not sure it is my thing. I laughed when he said he was deaf in both ears. I will probably give it a try some other time. I switched over to high maintenance for now though.
That's too bad, I think if you gave it to episode 3, you would get hooked. A lot unravels after the 1st episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad