OT: Cole's OT Bar: Now serving aviations and rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Tickets purchased for Bruins/Leafs Saturday night. Can't believe I'm paying $300 to go watch a hockey game as a neutral fan. Oh well, first NHL playoff game.
If it's anything like the Bruin's MTL series from a few years ago it will be worth it. Hell, a playoff hockey game anywhere is worth it.
My last playoff hockey game was Penguins Rangers, Disco's last game as head coach and a loss and elimination from the post season. Crowd was chanting, goodbye bylsma or something... I forget... I was wasted.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I may be a dick on here, but I am actually quite positive in real life.

giphy.gif

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Just changed my flight home from Milwaukee. Staying two extra nights and CIBC (my bank with whom I booked the flight with my travel rewards) wanted to charge me $130 for the change. I don't think so pal!!!

It is $25 to change plus any additional cost on the ticket if the flight is over 60 days away. They tried to charge $100 plus the additional cost.

I tell them I spoke to Air Canada and they all of a sudden go "oh yes, it will be $45 in total for the change"

Bastards!

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Just changed my flight home from Milwaukee. Staying two extra nights and CIBC (my bank with whom I booked the flight with my travel rewards) wanted to charge me $130 for the change. I don't think so pal!!!

It is $25 to change plus any additional cost on the ticket if the flight is over 60 days away. They tried to charge $100 plus the additional cost.

I tell them I spoke to Air Canada and they all of a sudden go "oh yes, it will be $45 in total for the change"

Bastards!

That sounds like the strangest set-up ever.

Ordering tickets through bank.

Calling airline anyway.

Deciding to spend MORE time in Milwaukee.

Strange, all around.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
N64 had some of the best games ever. Though you seem like a pure RPG guy, and it really did just miss out on that whole genre.

Especially then. I cared about 2 genres in the mid/late 90s - (J)RPGs and sports games. The N64 was a black hole of despair for both.

I'll never be as hyped for anything as much as I was for the N64, and I almost immediately was jealous of my one friend with a PlayStation. Incidentally that one guy with a PlayStation became my best friend so I could go to his house after school nearly every day for 7 or 8 years.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Especially then. I cared about 2 genres in the mid/late 90s - (J)RPGs and sports games. The N64 was a black hole of despair for both.

I'll never be as hyped for anything as much as I was for the N64, and I almost immediately was jealous of my one friend with a PlayStation. Incidentally that one guy with a PlayStation became my best friend so I could go to his house after school nearly every day for 7 or 8 years.
I had a PlayStation friend and we swapped Consoles so I could play final fantasy and he could play Zelda.

I also has a PC though so I had Baldur's gate and starcraft and Diablo and whatnot. Good times.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
That sounds like the strangest set-up ever.

Ordering tickets through bank.

Calling airline anyway.

Deciding to spend MORE time in Milwaukee.

Strange, all around.

My credit card has travel rewards so you call their travel center direct to book

And I too was surprised about how much there is to do in Milwaukee :laugh:

I wear the strange badge with pride :D

Reactions: EightyOne

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

Bastards!

AirCanada is great to deal with.

The girlfriend and I had an incident at PGH over Christmas where the gate check lady wasn’t honoring our pre-bought baggage and being really nasty about it, but Air Canada sorted it instantly and when our flight was delayed in Montreal, they got us vouchers for food and drinks, and they got us vouchers for our new layover in CDG.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
When you get drunk enough, Milwaukee is a magical place.

Ah, the most romantic city on Earth.

I had a PlayStation friend and we swapped Consoles so I could play final fantasy and he could play Zelda.

I also has a PC though so I had Baldur's gate and starcraft and Diablo and whatnot. Good times.

Every time I enter a thread about RPGs and see people talking about something like Diablo I get so f***ing disappointed :laugh:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad