OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Rome and Deadwood are yearly rewatches for me.

RIP Ricky Jay. :(
I'm rewatching Rome as speak. Caesar just got whacked... even though I seen it probably 5 times at least, that scene still disturbs me.
My favorite part of the show is Augustus and Antony working together to screw over the assailants politically, then unable to even get along in the 2nd triumvirate. What a show.

I see your Deadwood and raise you Rome as a far greater tragedy.
Was that you are Eightyone, or both, just the other week we were talking about Rome. Rome is my hands down favorite season driven period drama ever created. Bruno Heller is a genius with his work there.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I see your Deadwood and raise you Rome as a far greater tragedy.
kkztByfxn8dVK.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm rewatching Rome as speak. Caesar just got whacked... even though I seen it probably 5 times at least, that scene still disturbs me.
My favorite part of the show is Augustus and Antony working together to screw over the assailants politically, then unable to even get along in the 2nd triumvirate. What a show.

Was that you are Eightyone, or both, just the other week we were talking about Rome. Rome is my hands down favorite season driven period drama ever created. Bruno Heller is a genius with his work there.
Probably both of us.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
There is going to be a lunar eclipse sunday night... interesting.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
There is going to be a **** load of snow falling, doubt we will see anything, except the snow :laugh:
Yeah you are about a half day / day behind PA on your weather systems... so in PA it will be 0 degrees (f***) and windy as hell with clear skies. Our snow from saturday / saturday night will be in full throttle in montreal sunday night.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Yeah you are about a half day / day behind PA on your weather systems... so in PA it will be 0 degrees (****) and windy as hell with clear skies. Our snow from saturday / saturday night will be in full throttle in montreal sunday night.
Cheers, prefer if you sent vodka instead

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
The Real Moooooooooooose
Oh, how I loved that blue mask of his. That playoff run was just magical. Well, the entire second half of that season was. Lemieux coming back really re-ignited my passion for hockey.

Those playoffs felt more special than any of the cup wins, in a way. Maybe it was because I still had some childhood innocence left before becoming whatever the hell it is that I've become.

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->